Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Down

Author Topic: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D FSA  (Read 224111 times)

Re: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D
« Reply #720 on: August 11, 2011, 04:13:17 pm »
Due to things in my personal life, progress has been haulted for a bit. Only recently has anything moved forward for me project wise. There has been some work done by Dotyue, and some discussion of the Deku Tree tileset. I am still dedicated to this project as well as ZFGC. Right now GMare still is my focus. Since it needs to be done in order to continue. Once it is done, there will be a lot of progress being made again.
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #721 on: August 11, 2011, 04:20:22 pm »
Due to things in my personal life, progress has been haulted for a bit. Only recently has anything moved forward for me project wise. There has been some work done by Dotyue, and some discussion of the Deku Tree tileset. I am still dedicated to this project as well as ZFGC. Right now GMare still is my focus. Since it needs to be done in order to continue. Once it is done, there will be a lot of progress being made again.

All completely understandable, just glad to know, you do still respond to fans :D and that your mind is fully on it!

WEll the reason I ask, well like I said, 5 months ago was the last post made, and I know you are still on Gmare, but just curious, as to what dungeons are started on, puzzles, towns, etc, I know your main purpose focuses, like said, on gmare, I just didnt know if your team maybe started on some demo stuff to make for the game later :)
« Reply #722 on: November 15, 2011, 04:11:42 pm »
Quote from: Xfixium
what's going on lately?! :)
« Reply #723 on: November 15, 2011, 05:01:18 pm »
Hmmm good timing for that question? Team Dekunutz will be notified of an update soonish. Which in turn will update here.
  • Pyxosoft

Mirby

Drifter
Re: [SCREENS]Ocarina Of Time 2D FSA
« Reply #724 on: November 17, 2011, 03:26:07 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Great to see a teaser for an update!

This is like the furthest an OoT2D project has progressed, so gogogo and finish!! :3

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #725 on: November 29, 2011, 01:58:15 pm »
Thanks for the encouragement! :) Currently parts of the team are getting back together to re-work the "framework". Some new/old concepts being brought to the table with a new version of Sprite Builder (now named GM Spriter). Cypras and I are testing the new methods based around those changes. It will be taking on a new "blitting" approach to our graphic resources. Reducing the memory footprint drastically, but preserving the highest frame rate possible. We are also taking on Shaders to develop some of the more complex effects that FSA has. Graphically, I presented a new HUD design mock-up. Also the Ocarina Title Logo, worked on by DJ, TomPel, SinkinDevil, and myself is just about complete. Some minor adjustments here and there.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:30:56 pm by Xfixium »
  • Pyxosoft

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #726 on: November 29, 2011, 02:53:41 pm »
Thanks for the encouragement! :) Currently parts of the team are getting back together to re-work the "framework". Some new/old concepts being brought to the table with a new version of Sprite Builder (now named GM Spriter). Cypras and I are testing the new methods based around those changes. It will be taking on a new "blitting" approach to our graphic resources. Reducing the memory footprint drastically, but preserving the highest frame rate possible. We are also taking on Shaders to develop some of the more complex effects that FSA has. Graphically, I presented a new HUD design mock-up. Also the Ocarina Title Logo, worked on by DJ, TomPel, SinkinDevil, and myself is just about complete. Some minor adjustments here and there.

Holy crap! That is the most sexy screenshot ever! Congrats
  • Phoenix Heart

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #727 on: November 30, 2011, 02:34:00 pm »
There's a reason for the encouragement.

That looks friggin' AWESOME!! :3

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #728 on: December 02, 2011, 04:53:05 pm »
F***ing hell that looks amazing!!!
WOW.
I mean... wow..
Sorry.. language..
I'll add one of these later.
« Reply #729 on: December 23, 2011, 05:31:14 am »
This looks so awesome.  I've followed something like 5 other OoT2D "remakes" that have never made it very far, and I really hope you guys can pull this one off.  Everything I've seen so far looks amazing, I just looked through all 49 pages of this thread.  Can't wait to see more!

FelipeD

Nothing...
« Reply #730 on: December 26, 2011, 01:09:40 pm »
Just beautiful... no more words to say XD
« Reply #731 on: December 27, 2011, 12:42:17 pm »
Keep it up Xfixium! As always, the game is looking amazing! :D
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #732 on: December 27, 2011, 10:07:28 pm »
Thank you all. Also, please remember there are more people than just me working on this game. ;) Admittedly things are still going slowly. Noseblunt brought up the idea of laying out the object model using UML software for the programming side. I have been trying to make a nice scaled down version of the FSA font for our dialog box. Cyp has been working on the rain effect.

Below is a wip using an old oot2d screenshot as a background. The dialog box is new and in-game however. Once that is done and approved, I'll move on to the HUD graphic updates that I originally had a mock up for.
  • Pyxosoft

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #733 on: December 28, 2011, 01:28:12 am »
GO TEAM DEKUNUTZ! KEEP IT UP! :3

Seriously, still lookin' awesome.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #734 on: December 28, 2011, 02:33:48 pm »
There is now a "proof of concept" download available in the first post. It's our last internal release, and the old engine. There's a lot of uncompleted things in it, but it shows off what we're driving at. No rooms were linked together at that time. You need to use the console commands specified in the first post to get to different parts of the game. Enjoy.
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #735 on: December 28, 2011, 02:51:37 pm »
Not too shabby! you've definitely got the basics of the HUD and room loading stuff hammered down. I'm assuming there will eventually be options to change controls and screen scaling :P? those were probably my two biggest gripes. And I'm not sure if the sword was supposed to work, but I couldn't get it to after equipping.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #736 on: December 28, 2011, 02:57:53 pm »
Yes, the final version will have customizable controls. The working version had screen scaling. It just wasn't ready for a stable internal release. Sorry, the sword is not usable.
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #737 on: December 28, 2011, 10:26:13 pm »
  • Young Link IN 3D!
I have to say the filters look great,it looks spot on to the ones in FSA, and the clouds speed is also spot on.
working on sprites for my Zelda 1 remake, come see them at
http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=38427.0.
My first audio resource is up, http://www.zfgc.com/index.php#?action=resources&sa=view&id=231 , come see it.
« Reply #738 on: December 30, 2011, 05:21:33 am »
Is there going to be a way of using a gamepad with this?  I have a hard time playing games on a keyboard, and have bought several different gamepads over the years to play emulator games on, hoping one will work with this?
« Reply #739 on: December 30, 2011, 11:27:28 am »
Yes, there will be. There was some discussion about this buried somewhere in the pages of this topic.
  • Pyxosoft
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 74 queries.