Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [spoiler] tags?  (Read 1694 times)

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
[spoiler] tags?
« on: March 06, 2007, 11:14:47 am »
  • .越//
some other boards have that, how about adding them?

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Re: [spoiler] tags?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 01:02:28 pm »
  • Minalien
As with a lot of other things, I dont see much of a need to add it in this incarnation of ZFGC just yet, especially with the new forums on the verge of release. I'll consider them for the new forums.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 09:15:50 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
We used to have them (as in, a couple of years ago :p), but in an SMF upgrade the forum lost compatibility with the plugin and the feature was thus gone, never to be added again.
My name is Pitt

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 09:20:42 pm »
  • .越//
i just thought it would be usefull since of all the TP spoilers that happen these days and then soon the Phantom Hourglass or other games... but its cool to consider that for the new boards

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 04:57:34 pm »
  • Minalien
We used to have them (as in, a couple of years ago :p), but in an SMF upgrade the forum lost compatibility with the plugin and the feature was thus gone, never to be added again.
Never gonna have them again? Hell, .heck//THE WORLD's BBS has an installation of the mod :/

We aren't using pre-made mods, however, as they tend to have compatibility issues, so it'll probably take a bit, I never botherred with Javascript, which was probably a bad idea on my part, but whatever
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 44 queries.

anything