Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Funny Zelda game experiences!  (Read 3038 times)

Funny Zelda game experiences!
« on: September 27, 2008, 04:35:00 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
In this topic, we talk about amusing experiences or happenings we've had playing Zelda games!

I remember the first time I played OoT...it was rather scary for me. The redeads especially. Redeads scared the !@#$% !@#$% out of me. They still do, a little bit. The shadow temple, oh god the shadow temple....*shudders* that gave me nightmares. And the Wallmasters and Floormasters! Those things made me reeeeeally nervous, even if I never really had a problem avoiding them.

And after I first became Adult Link, I read in Nintendo Power that the Forest Meadow would have Moblins in it. For some reason, this scared me immensely. I was unable to pick the game up for a week until I realized I was being stupid. XD

I remember the first time I played Minish cap, as I was fighting the final boss, I said, out loud, "Die !@#$%!"...

Discuss!

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
Re: Funny Zelda game experiences!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 04:56:02 pm »
  • Fight the Power
Kinda like what you said, but when I was 4. I remember it was the first game I played (OOT).
I was so scared when there were 'dark' scenes :D.

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 05:06:41 pm »
In this topic, we talk about amusing experiences or happenings we've had playing Zelda games!

I remember the first time I played OoT...it was rather scary for me. The redeads especially. Redeads scared the !@#$% !@#$% out of me. They still do, a little bit. The shadow temple, oh god the shadow temple....*shudders* that gave me nightmares. And the Wallmasters and Floormasters! Those things made me reeeeeally nervous, even if I never really had a problem avoiding them.

And after I first became Adult Link, I read in Nintendo Power that the Forest Meadow would have Moblins in it. For some reason, this scared me immensely. I was unable to pick the game up for a week until I realized I was being stupid. XD

I remember the first time I played Minish cap, as I was fighting the final boss, I said, out loud, "Die !@#$%!"...

Discuss!
this

I remember the first time I came out of the Temple of Time as adult Link and !@#$% my pants when I heard the redeads scream at me.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 05:26:27 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
nb4 Blowjob during Zelda.

Anyways, pretty much the same.

Also I used to be terrified to go swimming in Lake Hylia simply because I kept thinking some big ass fish or something was going to be there (I have a deep open water fear). Same applies for Great Bay Temple in MM, only I found out the end boss WAS a giant fish D:

There's probably a few more I can't remember at the moment.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 05:37:55 pm »
  • Fight the Power
nb4 Blowjob during Zelda.

Anyways, pretty much the same.

Also I used to be terrified to go swimming in Lake Hylia simply because I kept thinking some big ass fish or something was going to be there (I have a deep open water fear). Same applies for Great Bay Temple in MM, only I found out the end boss WAS a giant fish D:

There's probably a few more I can't remember at the moment.
Twilight Princess, when you gotta kill that big fish, anyone? :D

Currently Listening to: Mos Def - Summertime

Vaati

Royal Assassin
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 12:37:42 am »
  • Royal Assassin
Yeah, the Shadow Temple gave me the creeps, but the Kakariko Well gave even more creeps, well actually kinda equal, I was 11 and used cheats to pass the Kakariko Well, but now I'm playing OoT over again for the fourth time, but this time I WON'T use cheats.
And Zelda Phantom Hourglass has funny cutscenes.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 01:41:13 am »
  • The Mike
I can't really remember any to be honest. I'm sure there was one. Oh yeah... I remember I was playing Majora's Mask at a friend's house and then 72 hours past by. I don't know why but that cutscene made me nervous.

EDIT: I'm surprised to see all these different Zelda topics, lol.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 01:51:23 am »
My funniest experience was probably when I got a blowjob during Zelda.  Key Cavern will never be the same for me.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 01:52:56 am by Nabeshin »
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 10:34:05 am »
My funniest experience was when I did a speedrun of Link's Awakening while getting a blowjob the entire time. That game will never be the same for me.

Just kidding of course, I've never been scared or anything during a Zelda game. :-\
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 10:53:50 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
My funniest experience was probably when I got a blowjob during Zelda.  Key Cavern will never be the same for me.

You got a blow job during a game where you kill mutated creatures? You disgust me.

erm, well, a funny experience you say... I don't know about funny, but I do enjoy mass-killing moblins in the hidden village in TP

Vaati

Royal Assassin
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 11:07:39 am »
  • Royal Assassin

You got a blow job during a game where you kill mutated creatures? You disgust me.

erm, well, a funny experience you say... I don't know about funny, but I do enjoy mass-killing moblins in the hidden village in TP

Heh, who doesn't?
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 12:49:25 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
My funniest experience was getting a blow job when Twilight Princess was announced, up until I bought it and beat the game. That was the funnest two years I've ever had.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

Vaati

Royal Assassin
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 12:52:52 pm »
  • Royal Assassin
And another funny experience, it took me 310 days to beat Twilight Princess(NGC).

Or 48 hours, cuz I didn't play my GC so often.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 01:41:40 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
And another funny experience, it took me 310 days to beat Twilight Princess(NGC).

48 Hours =/= 310 days.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 09:50:43 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread

48 Hours =/= 310 days.
Maybe he meant 48 hours spread out on a 310 day period

I </3 Sol

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 10:03:52 pm »
  • :3

48 Hours =/= 310 days.
Quite clearly.

In Wind Waker, I love how you can cut all the strings on rope bridges, lure an enemy onto it, get the !@#$% out of there, and watch him fall to his doom. This gave me inspiration for MGS3, in which stage 1 (cutting ropes) of the plan was successful, the bridge failed to fall through, which I suppose is a good thing since it's impossible to progress through the game without it. Although funnily enough, it really throws guards off balance as the planks rock about like crazy, particularly when they run. The best thing is when they fall over and literally just slide off the bridge, plunging to their death into the river below. I take about 2-3 hours longer than I should to get through MGS3, since all I do is !@#$% about in the Virtuous Mission to see how I can !@#$% with the guards while wearing Stealth Camo.

I now consider it a bonus if any game gives you the ability to !@#$% with enemies on bridges. Mercenaries kind of let you do it, but it just wasn't satisfying- it felt like a huge gamble since you're not truly in control.

To this day, every time I go through Dragon Roost Cavern, I absolutely have to do that to a Moblin at least once.
Gannon-banned brother.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 10:06:07 pm »
  • The Mike
To this day, every time I go through Dragon Roost Cavern, I absolutely have to do that to a Moblin at least once.
I don't think Moblins are on the bridges. I think you're talking about the Bokoblins.

• Zelda Eternity

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 10:34:49 pm »
  • :3
I don't think Moblins are on the bridges. I think you're talking about the Bokoblins.
Same damn thing. How are you supposed to tell the difference?
Gannon-banned brother.

Vaati

Royal Assassin
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 10:54:07 pm »
  • Royal Assassin

48 Hours =/= 310 days.
Quite clearly.

I play my GC 1 hour ONLY on weekends, Saturday only though, and some weekends I forgot to play it, I went on vacation for 1 month, I couldn't get past certain temples, I watched all the cutscnes and I did many side-quest.
By the way, I got it on January 30th 2007th and beat it December 5th 2007, I beated it a Wednesday
LOL. XD
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 07:33:35 am »
My funniest experience was getting a blow job when Twilight Princess was announced, up until I bought it and beat the game. That was the funnest two years I've ever had.
Twilight... what?  That's not a Zelda game I've ever heard of.

Look down, she must still be there.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 75 queries.

anything