Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Banner doesn't redirect to boards index  (Read 3009 times)

Banner doesn't redirect to boards index
« on: April 01, 2012, 07:26:15 pm »
  • Wooper Don't Give a !@#$%
Also there's no forum option under community, its a little bit annoying how the DICKBUTT menu changes between the forums and the CMS. Its harder to navigate when its not consistent, makes the site feel disjointed

Yeah.
ROLL TIDE WHAT? **** YOU!!! Geaux Tiga

~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
  • Gamers & Developers Unlimited

thestig

Re: Banner doesn't redirect to boards index
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 07:36:17 pm »
Also there's no forum option under community, its a little bit annoying how the DICKBUTT menu changes between the forums and the CMS. Its harder to navigate when its not consistent, makes the site feel disjointed

Yeah.
The menu does link to "Community", just click on it. I thought about putting in an option for "Forums" there, but nobody seemed to complain about the button. I'll roll out a change to make it more obvious and of course, for those who don't like that, I'll have an option added in menu.

As for the banner, that was something I forgot to do on midnight. Sorry.

The CMS Menu was something I was going to tackle after the update(I was busy with many other things), so yeah, I agree that it being inconsistent is an issue.

Expect to see these changes corrected in the meantime. Thank you for reporting this.

thestig

Re: Banner doesn't redirect to boards index
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 07:52:17 pm »
Ok, I changed the Menu up to accomodate your complaints in regards to the Community Button. Moved "Main Site" to "Home" and changed that to "Site". When I finish eating dinner, I'll probably post again here with a draft of how I'll structure the menu. Then the changes will be rolled out to both the CMS and Forums. The banner has been fixed on all themes, too.

I apologize for the inconsistencies, they were there before I even got started. I have a feeling Windy's menu was meant to be the dominant one, but for some reason they broke apart as time went on. Perhaps it was because the CMS got canned? Who knows. All I know is, it's gotta get fixed. And I intend on doing it in an open fashion so if anyone wants to help me out with this, feel free to post here!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 43 queries.