Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: update staff profiles?  (Read 2686 times)

update staff profiles?
« on: March 19, 2011, 04:01:26 am »
I got the urge to look at the Staff page(which you cannot see if you are in beta.zfgc.com by the way).
You should update it.  The ages are all probably pretty off.  Travis is older than myself and I am 22.  I know alot of the other staff profiles were added what...2 years ago?  Back when I was a Global Mod is when they were added.

Just saying :)
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: update staff profiles?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 04:26:06 am »
The information on the old site doesn't have to be updated as it is going to be deleted anyway once the content from the old site's project system and whatnot can be properly gutted and moved to the new site system. Some trickiness in that process is that some of the content posted to the old site is !@#$%. For example, some projects posted have no screenshots or demos, the screenshots may be in the topics for the project but not on the site page, or if there is a demo it has to be played through and screenshots taken from it. Oh, and Windy set the upload limit for downloads to the new site system at 10 MB and some things from the old site system are over 10 MB (most just barely, as a lot of stuff posted doesn't worry too much about sound, a limit of 15 MB would be more adequate).

The new site system's staff profile stuff, I haven't messed with because I wasn't sure if it has been finished, but I'll see if it works and if it works I'll send messages out to all current staff to post profiles. The new site system's staff profile system doesn't seem to ask for age, so the only thing which would likely have to be updated would be the staff position which although mostly stagnant could always potentially change depending on whatnot.

Edit: I was able to add a staff profile for myself, but the edit option for an existing profile was broken.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 04:39:14 am by 4Sword »
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 04:10:55 pm »
so is there a new site in progress?

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 07:39:31 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Yes, there has been for a pretty long time now. (notice youre redirected to beta.zfgc.com)
  • For The Swarm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 47 queries.

anything