Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 52   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Shadowgazer is dead - long live The Shadowgazer!  (Read 386436 times)

Re: [Demo] The Legend of Zelda: The Shadowgazer ...
« Reply #600 on: January 07, 2008, 02:43:29 am »
I would be interested in helping compose (at least a little) when the time comes. tight butthole I'm rather inexperienced, but what I lack in formal musical knowledge I make up for with creativity and passion. I do like to compose and change songs, but I don't know much in the way of music theory (though I am learning, now).
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:45:58 am by legendarylugi »
« Reply #601 on: January 08, 2008, 04:28:54 am »
I as well would love to help compose. actually if i did anything for the game, what i could do best is probably compose music. Though i've never used any sort of MIDI music program... so im inexperienced in that sense.

sooo im not gonna offer help. though if i end up whipping up some zelda style MIDI tunes i'll be sure to send them to you.

LinkintheTwilight6676

« Reply #602 on: January 09, 2008, 12:18:15 am »
Hey KM!  I came across your game not too long ago and after seeing your ideas, playing the demo, noticing how long you have been working on it etc. I really am impressed with your success!  I have never, ever seen such a dedicated Zelda fan... having spent over three years? on this project.  I hope you see it through to the end and it is as successful as you hope it to be.  As for the artwork on the ideas you have, I am even more amazed.  The Maren look simply astonishing, it's almost unreal!  And all the other stuff you've cleverly linked together from all of the other games... I'm absolutely hooked... hooked!  Job very well done and keep up the excellent work!  Can't wait for more info, screens, demos etc.!
« Reply #603 on: January 09, 2008, 02:45:39 am »
  • Huzzah!!!
I really love this game. It's so very well done.

It shows the greatness that one person can achieve, which is both good and bad.

It is amazing, for one person, but this has been going on for 3 years (correct me if I'm wrong). it's a shame that more has not come from this faster. To me it really shows the power of working in a group.

I love this so much, but I feel as though it is in a sort of way a brilliant waste (just so n00bs don't misunderstand me: I LOVE THIS GAME (there are people who needed that)).

I would love to see you open your door to a team.

Someone as creative as you KM should be able to express their creativity more often.

anyway I hope that the project is progressing nicely and that I am misjudging the completeness of this project.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #604 on: January 09, 2008, 05:06:31 pm »
  • .越//
just a notice: KM's Shadowgazer becomes what TRM's OoT2d was at the older zfgc, a project which leads people from guest status to zfgc posts ^^

gz KM

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #605 on: January 09, 2008, 06:16:59 pm »
^^^Lol, yue, I'm not sure comparing ShadowGazer to OoT2D is actually a compliment. Lol.  :P

Red_Penguin, he's doing fine on his own.  :P He's made plenty of progress, tons more than most other fangames get to. Most fangames never even get past a walking demo, if that. But King Mob's ShadowGazer already has a demo of the entire early portion of the game, including the village, Castle Town, etc.

Now I almost feel bad for offering to help compose a little...because it seems everybody is crowding King Mob to get in on his project (which is very presumptious of them), and I just added one more to deal with.  :-[
« Reply #606 on: January 10, 2008, 01:38:09 am »
I think that if KM had a team... the game would not be nearly as good as it is.
sometimes when you have a team doing something(anything) everyon will add thier own toughts and ideas and it really ends up great. But somtimes when you have a team working on something... the original vision dissapears, and I think that might have happened here if he had a team. It would have been a good game still, but not nearly as solid... as this is turning out.

But if only he had a team to do exactly what he said!
it would be so great to get this game sooner.
« Reply #607 on: January 10, 2008, 11:34:58 pm »
I found a glitch.

When the postman is talking to the other person (about the package), a chicken came up behind me. When I turned around, I rolled into the chicken, and naturally, bounced back - but I bounced back behind the two people, before I was supposed to be able to leave. I forgot to printscreen it, but I guess it's no huge deal to fix.

Furthermore, there is a problem when I go into full screen:

This is what it's supposed to look like:

And this is what actually shows up in full screen (I shrunk it back down to post it here):

Part of the screen gets chopped off.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 11:43:31 pm by Scooternew »

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #608 on: February 09, 2008, 09:32:41 pm »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
Can we expect some new content?

Triskiller

« Reply #609 on: February 10, 2008, 08:48:45 pm »
This is looking to be a really good game, can't wait. Love the story, love the graphics, love the setting, love... everything! :D
« Reply #610 on: February 12, 2008, 04:37:43 am »
Noon is absolutely amazing looking, awesome job once again King Mob!
You really SHOULD work for Nintendo, your art looks amazing. :)
  • RPG Empire

Salvakiya22

« Reply #611 on: February 14, 2008, 11:51:11 pm »
simply excellent. so did you use gamemaker do make this?
« Reply #612 on: February 15, 2008, 01:34:03 am »
simply excellent. so did you use gamemaker do make this?
Take a look at the topic symbol. :p

Triskiller

« Reply #613 on: February 21, 2008, 08:21:07 pm »
When are you going to update again? I know that you are busy, just trying to keep this thread alive too, sothat you don't have to gravedig when you eventually want to post something new
« Reply #614 on: February 24, 2008, 12:17:06 am »
When are you going to update again? I know that you are busy, just trying to keep this thread alive too, sothat you don't have to gravedig when you eventually want to post something new
Surely to god that wouldn't qualifiy as gravedigging, but yeah, I suppose an update is long overdue. :P

What I'd hoped to update with (Maren boss battle information and video) is taking forever. I'm pleased with what I've done so far but animating it is slow going. I want to have the Maren 'swim' around in the air like a squid, flexing its cloak like tentacles and it's just not happening, so bear with me on that one.

The other stuff I've been working on is populating the overworld with all the conceptual stuff I'd been doing before Christmas. So I guess I could show you some screens of one of those areas, namely Lake Hylia:

Not that exciting I guess, but there might be a couple of things in amongst that lot that might intrigue...

And as usual, thanks for the kind words, guys. Biiig update coming soon, I promise. ;)

I found a glitch.

When the postman is talking to the other person (about the package), a chicken came up behind me. When I turned around, I rolled into the chicken, and naturally, bounced back - but I bounced back behind the two people, before I was supposed to be able to leave. I forgot to printscreen it, but I guess it's no huge deal to fix.
Yeah, I know about that. :P There were other ways of doing it like planting a bomb and having the blast throw you past the postie, but I've sorted them all out now.

Furthermore, there is a problem when I go into full screen:

This is what it's supposed to look like:

And this is what actually shows up in full screen (I shrunk it back down to post it here):

Part of the screen gets chopped off.
No idea what's going on there... It doesn't do that for me. :huh: I'll be making more resolution options available for the finished game anyway.

Cheers,

KM

Malon

ZFGC's Pariah.
« Reply #615 on: February 24, 2008, 12:29:21 am »
  • "Mmmm...CHECK PLEASE!"
Oh my GOD! Those are great! Good luck with this! You know you should really make an MC spriting tutorial. It would help noobs like me out. A LOT.
« Reply #616 on: February 24, 2008, 12:37:48 am »
Nice KM! I love it. I've been waiting for an update for ages.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #617 on: February 24, 2008, 12:38:59 am »
  • Huzzah!!!
I like the new screens a lot
« Reply #618 on: February 24, 2008, 12:55:22 am »
Is that a fishing rod I see there?

Excellent, can't wait to see the Maren Boss

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns
« Reply #619 on: February 24, 2008, 02:28:12 am »
wow thats some hefty stuff
fishing would make this numero uno :)

My Child Is Student of The Month at Neverland Ranch!
  • SSEdit
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 52   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.306 seconds with 75 queries.

anything