Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Submission] Forest Maze  (Read 14478 times)

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Re: [Submission] Forest Maze
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2012, 04:32:54 pm »
I liked the minigames in the swamp in MM. Shooting range for quiver upgrades, maybe. Use it with a 'swamp tour' system, so as the levels progress Link has to shoot faster targets, from a moving boat.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2012, 04:34:48 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I liked the minigames in the swamp in MM. Shooting range for quiver upgrades, maybe. Use it with a 'swamp tour' system, so as the levels progress Link has to shoot faster targets, from a moving boat.

That could work.
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2012, 11:51:02 am »
Ignoring the fact that this is a late reply, I like the idea of a boat taking Link for a ride. And I especially like the idea being mixed with a archery mini-game. =)
    ~ Shane
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2012, 10:15:45 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Does anyone has anymore comments? If not, I'll try to make a new layout for when the Forest Temple is completed.
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 01:25:34 pm »
  • It's just Max.
I didn't catch where you posted a file with the layout of your swamp, you referenced it in a post on the last page, but it wasn't there.

And just so I understand, you're right now suggesting a maze-like marsh with a river winding through and many enemies, but after the forest temple is completed, fog lifts, some enemies leave, and NPCs move in, including a Deku with a boat who will help you traverse the area quickly?
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2012, 01:34:29 pm »
  • It's the grineer
I didn't catch where you posted a file with the layout of your swamp, you referenced it in a post on the last page, but it wasn't there.

And just so I understand, you're right now suggesting a maze-like marsh with a river winding through and many enemies, but after the forest temple is completed, fog lifts, some enemies leave, and NPCs move in, including a Deku with a boat who will help you traverse the area quickly?

This pretty much. However, I'd like to do a new design for the river, so the mini-game of arrow gallery in the river works better.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2012, 01:21:41 pm »
  • You can find me on Deviantart to! :D
Where does the river come from and end? :3
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

Heres my Deviantart: http://arceusrules98.deviantart.com/

Wiki page:http://wiki.zfgc.com/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Time_Collapse
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2012, 11:42:29 am »
  • It's the grineer
Where does the river come from and end? :3

Do you remember the game "Portal". Well... Uhm... At the beginning and at the end there are... Uhm... portals connected.

arceusrules

Update stalker
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2012, 05:33:26 pm »
  • You can find me on Deviantart to! :D
lol, kidding or serious, cause it sounds kind of great :)
I joined for the sake of an engine i saw on the forum, it got me quite excited to see it in use! I had found this forum some while before that, but it is only now that i see the pure awesomeness of it! XD

I cant wait to see some fanmade zelda games, nevertheless support the ones who program them :D I sure can cheer people up!

My profile picture is Tonae, a character from my fanfic. She is a sheikah, who are teamed up with Link against her will to restore the balance of time. She is named after my aunts username in Guildwars 2. They have a guild called Hellfire bunnies.

Heres my Deviantart: http://arceusrules98.deviantart.com/

Wiki page:http://wiki.zfgc.com/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Time_Collapse
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 56 queries.