Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [trailer]Majora's Mask 2d  (Read 3095 times)

[trailer]Majora's Mask 2d
« on: July 17, 2008, 05:22:43 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkVxPEY0yIA   

This is MM2d made by me and some guys... somewhere else... Anyway, I worked real hard to make this demo and I hope you enjoy it.... Unlike oot2d, we are a group. So the work is split up between each other, therefore less work, less stress etc. Now, I know there are other MM2d projects, but I do not want to compete with them at all. The sprites are currently LTTP, but that is subject to change. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the trailer.

Pics:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 06:23:21 pm by J_dog »
Re: [trailer]Majora's Mask 2d
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 05:33:23 pm »
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/advertising/82049-fangame.html

You mean this?  Also, the information there from a quick glance is highly unorganized and sifting through the posts of people saying "oMG I wANT THIS!1!" gets annoying.  Are you working on this project per chance?  That, and if it is that topic and by that video, LTTP is not all that new.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 05:36:01 pm »
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/advertising/82049-fangame.html

You mean this?  Also, the information there from a quick glance is highly unorganized and sifting through the posts of people saying "oMG I wANT THIS!1!" gets annoying.  Are you working on this project per chance?  That, and if it is that topic and by that video, LTTP is not all that new.

I know, I will make a new thread, but until then... that will suffice. I am the one who did that, the whole thing. We will change the sprites, our guys are working on it right now. Harsh dude lol.

at least tell me if the vids good!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 05:37:45 pm »
This isn't the advertising board. Locked.
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 06:21:28 pm »
Unlocked after discussion with author. Please update your post or this topic will be relocked.
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 06:23:56 pm »
Unlocked after discussion with author. Please update your post or this topic will be relocked.

Thanks, Infini I appreciate it...

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 06:55:03 pm »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women
I can tell its staying very true to the original but I have to say you really must fill up the map more. Afterall, he starts out riding through a forest, not a field. A ton more trees and maybe other bushes and plant life have to be added to get rid of the empty feeling. That empty space makes a game look simply sloppy and thrown together. A map with depth to it however enhances the overall product. With that said good luck with your endeavors!
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 07:02:38 pm »
I can tell its staying very true to the original but I have to say you really must fill up the map more. Afterall, he starts out riding through a forest, not a field. A ton more trees and maybe other bushes and plant life have to be added to get rid of the empty feeling. That empty space makes a game look simply sloppy and thrown together. A map with depth to it however enhances the overall product. With that said good luck with your endeavors!

I will, thank you for your constructive criticism!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 53 queries.

anything