Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7065 times)

Hello
« on: April 16, 2008, 04:46:02 am »
  • :'O
Hi
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 08:24:31 am by Ali »
Re: Girl
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 04:50:38 am »
  • Huzzah!!!
She wants your !@#$%.  I'm not joking.

Just ask if she's doing anything this weekend and take it from there.  She probably likes you and thinks you might like her.

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 04:52:51 am »
This weekend ah, 4/20 and I am scoring some you know what tomorrow, I am gonna ask if she wants to join me saturday at the park or her house.

I'd post her myspace but, lol u guys.
She wants your !@#$%.
lol we joke about that a lot

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 04:55:40 am »
  • Huzzah!!!
you and her?

then either she REALLY does (or really could imagine it) or she's a subtle tease/loose joker.
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 04:58:51 am »
The bond you build with someone when hitting up is unbreakable. Anyways we were playing this game called 10 fingers in Guitar Class and basically you hold out your fingers and name stuff you never have done, if someone else has done it they have to lower one finger.

Let's just say I learned a lot :D. Oh and she has smoked pot before so I don't think she will mind. Plus it's 4/20!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 05:32:39 am »
  • I murder your toys as well
The bond you build with someone when hitting up is unbreakable. Anyways we were playing this game called 10 fingers in Guitar Class and basically you hold out your fingers and name stuff you never have done, if someone else has done it they have to lower one finger.

Let's just say I learned a lot :D. Oh and she has smoked pot before so I don't think she will mind. Plus it's 4/20!

Play some Floyd on 4/20 while smoking some of the stickiest icky ever, and you'll win her vagin-hole. Assuming I'm her, I mean.

This user is on indefinite hiatus.
  • Facebook - Jeremy Elliott
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 05:51:40 am »
Yay, lets get girls high and !@#$% and bang them, such a good idea, and a great way to get a girlfriend.

Are you trying to bang this chick or are you just wanting to have a thing with her or a relationship?
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100

gm112

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 05:57:21 am »

Play some Floyd on 4/20 while smoking some of the stickiest icky ever, and you'll win her vagin-hole. Assuming I'm her, I mean.
Lunar what the !@#$% >_>.. Ali's just trying to have a serious discussion asking us for advice for girls. Well, then again, ZFGC has a reputation for being bad with girls but that still doesn't mean there are some older and much more mature people who could give some useful advise. Anyways... I've had this sort of thing go on before, and you know what? The girl actually liked me... for a time. See, the only reason why she stopped liking me was because I never stepped up to the plate and asked her out. I waited too long, and she moved on. Took me awhile to accept that. Ali don't !@#$% up like me and go for it. If you honestly and truly believe you love her, and she loves you back.. go for it. Just don't even hesitate.
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 06:06:24 am »
God I love this girl, she can quote every line from any Will Ferrel movie!

Yay, lets get girls high and !@#$% and bang them, such a good idea, and a great way to get a girlfriend.

Are you trying to bang this chick or are you just wanting to have a thing with her or a relationship?
Good relationship, I'd rather not bang her for a while.

Lunar what the !@#$% >_>.. Ali's just trying to have a serious discussion asking us for advice for girls. Well, then again, ZFGC has a reputation for being bad with girls but that still doesn't mean there are some older and much more mature people who could give some useful advise. Anyways... I've had this sort of thing go on before, and you know what? The girl actually liked me... for a time. See, the only reason why she stopped liking me was because I never stepped up to the plate and asked her out. I waited too long, and she moved on. Took me awhile to accept that. Ali don't !@#$% up like me and go for it. If you honestly and truly believe you love her, and she loves you back.. go for it. Just don't even hesitate.
I do love her thanks!

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 08:24:04 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Ask her to come over to watch some movies, then the magic will work itself out automatically.
My name is Pitt

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 06:04:13 pm »
  • b e p i s
Yeah, invite her over for a movie or something sometime. BE CONFIDENT, but not cocky. Make your move, and if she digs it everything will work out. Not that difficult :P
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 12:49:16 am »
My parents would so not be cool with that. We both live next to the movie theatre maybe I could ask her if she wants to watch a movie with some other people and pretend like the didn't show up. So then its just me and her:D
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 01:04:56 am »
  • :D
D: She hates ultimate frisbee? But why ;__;

and then this?
God I love this girl, she can quote every line from any Will Ferrel movie!
God she sounds horrible :(

(no offense to you <_<)

Advice-wise, I wouldn't be the greatest resource, but if you ask me, listen to Knivu's advice: be confident.

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 01:19:44 am »
  • b e p i s
maybe I could ask her if she wants to watch a movie with some other people and pretend like the didn't show up.

Why do you need to do that at all? Just invite her. Like, just her. Seriously :P

Off-Topic: Limey, ULTIMATE IS AWESOME.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 01:30:18 am »
maybe I could ask her if she wants to watch a movie with some other people and pretend like the didn't show up.

Why do you need to do that at all? Just invite her. Like, just her. Seriously :P

Yeah, lying is never a good thing in a relationship at all. Not even if it is something like that.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 03:22:30 am »
My parents would so not be cool with that. We both live next to the movie theatre maybe I could ask her if she wants to watch a movie with some other people and pretend like the didn't show up. So then its just me and her:D

No girls allowed pretty much
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 03:26:17 am »
  • :D
Hell yes it is :D  A few kids in my grade started a team this year, all my friends and I are on it-- BEST SPORT EVER.  Best thing is, we aren't an official sport, so we never actually play against anybody: we just toss around a frisbee for a while, then play a few scrimages.  Its fun, relaxing, and totally awesome.

EDIT:  And uh... on topic... girls... yeah. 
Don't lie to her, just ask her out to a movie or something.
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 03:32:37 am »
Hell yes it is :D  A few kids in my grade started a team this year, all my friends and I are on it-- BEST SPORT EVER.  Best thing is, we aren't an official sport, so we never actually play against anybody: we just toss around a frisbee for a while, then play a few scrimages.  Its fun, relaxing, and totally awesome.

EDIT:  And uh... on topic... girls... yeah. 
Don't lie to her, just ask her out to a movie or something.
Yeah I am going to work up the courage and do that friday, oh boy

Edit: So yeah she like deliberately showed me her undies today :D, she was like man my bone stick out in my hip and she pulls up her shirt. I didn't say anything about them but I guess I should have. Do you think it was on purpose or what?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 05:55:13 am by Hello World »
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 04:38:53 am »
Status Update:

We walked to target today, she made me smell some scented tampons, we walked around the whole store talking and flirting till my friend showed up (cuntblocker!). We bought some Dr.Pepper and Squirt guns, then filled the squirt guns up with Dr.Pepper :P and shot it in our mouths, she tried to get it in mine but missed so I shot her, she's so adorable. I live one way from Target and she needed to walk to her dads office which is another way. She made up an excuse which I assume she used so I would walk with her. So I walked her there and we sat in front for about 30 minutes talking about Anchorman and The Office (which I don't like) but she loves so I am downloading like every episode as I speak.

I just have to work up the guts to ask her out now. My friend who sits in between us was gone this whole week and showed up today (cuntblocker!) . So I couldn't flirt with her at all. I asked her to move because she knows I like the girl. Uhhh it all comes down to tomorrow.

Ah love

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 05:07:43 am »
  • b e p i s
You aren't a man if you can't do this. Just saying, this is almost guaranteed win. But again, don't overstress yourself: be completely confident, don't be sappy about it, and just act like you know what you're doing.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 77 queries.

anything