Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7076 times)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
Re: Girl
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 05:40:53 am »
  • b e p i s
I am gonna ask if I can meet her dad.

No need to even worry about that at this point man. Come on.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 05:42:21 am »
  • :'O

Are you sure? I mean I might be going to the movies with her and that seems like something he should know about.

gm112

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 05:43:34 am »

Are you sure? I mean I might be going to the movies with her and that seems like something he should know about.
Just talk to your friend about it. She knows her dad, she'd probably know what's best :P.

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 05:44:35 am »
  • b e p i s

And she, being a teenage girl still in high school, probably has to ask him first. So he'll know. This is a simple, simple process.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 05:45:11 am »

Just talk to your friend about it. She knows her dad, she'd probably know what's best :P.

Her dad would probably rip my !@#$% off. He doesn't want anybody near his little girl. You see her parents are divorced so they are a bit too over protective.
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 05:46:14 am »

Her dad would probably rip my !@#$% off. He doesn't want anybody near his little girl. You see her parents are divorced so they are a bit too over protective.

Make friends with him, basically get on his good side, Show him your a good kid.

Just don't point him in the direction of this forum ;)

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 05:49:41 am »

Make friends with him, basically get on his good side, Show him your a good kid.

Just don't point him in the direction of this forum ;)
Oh gawd no, he would fit right in with you guys :P he is so damn immature around his daughter. He is awesome but I don't think he will like any guy who is with his daughter. I will give it a shot though

Show content
Her dad got pissed! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it "yo homes to bel-air" I hold up to a house around 7 or 8 and I yell to the cab "yo homes smell ya later" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air!

No just kidding

Banana

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 08:51:39 pm »
I'm gonna be honest..

Some girls like to have close male friends, so you could be getting the wrong message. BUT I think you should go for it. Just ask her out for the weekend, as friends, and if it turns into more, then there you do. Just take a chance. Good luck =)
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2008, 10:53:56 pm »
I'm gonna be honest..

Some girls like to have close male friends, so you could be getting the wrong message. BUT I think you should go for it. Just ask her out for the weekend, as friends, and if it turns into more, then there you do. Just take a chance. Good luck =)
You see thats what I was afraid of. However do girls often tell their friends about their crushes?

In PE we meaning (me, my friend, the girl, her friend) were walking and while I was talking to this girls friend out of nowhere she said "I know who Paige likes" (Paige would be my crush). I found it a bit awkward so I changed the subject and we continued talking.

I am in deep love with this girl, I hope she likes me back. My heart aches when I am not around her, minutes move by like hours and hours like days. I am going to have to survive this weekend without her :(

Dantztron 3030

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2008, 11:56:19 pm »
  • b e p i s
I'm gonna be honest..

You see thats what I was afraid of. However do girls often tell their friends about their crushes?

In PE we meaning (me, my friend, the girl, her friend) were walking and while I was talking to this girls friend out of nowhere she said "I know who Paige likes" (Paige would be my crush). I found it a bit awkward so I changed the subject and we continued talking.

I am in deep love with this girl, I hope she likes me back. My heart aches when I am not around her, minutes move by like hours and hours like days. I am going to have to survive this weekend without her :(

If you ask me, you're building this up to way more than what it actually is. Just enjoy it, if it doesn't work out, you will find another girl some day. You will. I know it's hard to believe in high school, but it's going to work out.
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 11:57:39 pm »
I'm gonna be honest..

If you ask me, you're building this up to way more than what it actually is. Just enjoy it, if it doesn't work out, you will find another girl some day. You will. I know it's hard to believe in high school, but it's going to work out.
Its my first real love :)
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2008, 03:21:16 am »
  • Huzzah!!!
I'm gonna be honest..

Its my first real love :)

ASK HER OUT OR I'LL RIP YOUR !@#$% DICK OFF!!!!

Seriously she wants you.

All you need to do is ask her out and not let her in your pants (parent trouble).

And if the parents find out and make a fuss, it'll become exciting. Who knows maybe she gets wet at the idea of going out with a guy while her dad is super strict and disapproving.

But seriously just ask her out. It'll be just like your current relationship except with more touching and innuendo and RELIEF!!!!

So do it. Or I will track you down and do it myself (I might not be kidding about this).
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2008, 07:13:13 am »
I wanna be alone with her when I do ask her, so I am gonna wait till monday when we go to Target again. I am also friends with a couple of her good friends so I asked them if they could help me out.

I will take some pictures with her, then she won't get pissed if I post pics cause I am in them too :P.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 09:24:06 pm by Hello World »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.692 seconds with 61 queries.