Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rocky the rock  (Read 2867 times)

Rocky the rock
« on: November 26, 2008, 05:31:09 am »
ROCKY
the rock

Character Biography
After a month of being just a simple rock in my school smoking area he decided to get some auto identity by adding some glasses and a mouth into his face, then he realized he was naked and drawed some shirt on his body (but no pants :s), after a week of talking with people in the smoking area he learned how to smoke, currently he is a active smoker and a drugadict.

Currenty Rocky is seeking for a wife she likes any type of girl, sometimes he also likes guys and animals but he hates rocks. His best friend Chuy supports him in this campaign, so why dont you?

Chuy salutes you

FAQ

Do Rocky knows how to properly speak english?
no he can only speak spanish

Is his friend Chuy retarded?
just look at him and tell me.

Does he loves tacoes?
yep only nazi pedophiles hate tacoes.

Art:
Soon

Signatures:
Soon

Misc Info:

Trivia:
Chuy hates Mashroom and Jalapenos.
Rocky the Rock real name is Rolando Azpe Salzar, he changed his name after knowing that he wasn't human.
Rocky has a wife( pics later)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 02:49:24 am by Kren »
Re: Rocky the rock
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 10:21:37 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
Wait... Chuy likes the character who loves Tacoes, but hates a Mexican-stereotyped character? EXPLAIN!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 12:01:37 am »
Wait... Chuy likes the character who loves Tacoes, but hates a Mexican-stereotyped character? EXPLAIN!
yes, as a mater of fact Chuy tries to hide his mentally retarded disease to people sorry for not mentioning it, when we asked him who does he love he answered " chuy tacoeess" and indeed he hates mexican-stereotyped characters, since they are mocking of his religion (mexican is a religion).
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 12:27:28 am »
hmmm I think I will quit this competition frankly I was expecting more serious characters, I don't like any charracter, except the Jar (eventhough he hates tacoes), most of the characters seems to be made in 10 min, and I feel that this is probably the worst competition, again this is probably to thye lack of serious character or more propaganda from the contestants.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 12:30:21 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
hmmm I think I will quit this competition frankly I was expecting more serious characters, I don't like any charracter, except the Jar (eventhough he hates tacoes), most of the characters seems to be made in 10 min, and I feel that this is probably the worst competition, again this is probably to thye lack of serious character or more propaganda from the contestants.

The ignorance in this post amazes me.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 02:31:29 am »
  • Minalien
Well, be sure to join the next contest, "Serious and Uninteresting Character Competition '09." It'll be sure to please the serious side of you, while inciting the rest of us to not give a damn.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 02:48:25 am »
Well, be sure to join the next contest, "Serious and Uninteresting Character Competition '09." It'll be sure to please the serious side of you, while inciting the rest of us to not give a damn.
o.O? it is bad to ask for one serious character?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 50 queries.

anything