Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [DEMO] LoZ: Guardians of Hyrule  (Read 6626 times)

Re: [DEMO] LoZ: Guardians of Hyrule
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 08:09:44 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
Speechless, I guess...  I can't say how well made it is....  So.. yeah..  Speechless..

Will there be some sort of Multiplayer elements incorporated into this game?

Very unlikely, my grasp of internet protocols in GM is really crappy. Hell, my grasp of the internet as a whole is crap. Not to mention I'd have to program controls for all the extra characters.

And local multiplayer would....hmmmm. Might be possible! I'm implementing a zooming engine, that would enable the view to zoom out if two players had some distance between each other. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Local multiplayer could happen!......I'm TOTTALY going to talk this over with Guy and Trev.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 08:12:39 pm by Aliento »

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.

DeathTailsz

Wanderer
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 03:20:25 am »
  • Angelic Hymn
Speechless, I guess...  I can't say how well made it is....  So.. yeah..  Speechless..

Will there be some sort of Multiplayer elements incorporated into this game?
And local multiplayer would....hmmmm. Might be possible! I'm implementing a zooming engine, that would enable the view to zoom out if two players had some distance between each other. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Local multiplayer could happen!......I'm TOTTALY going to talk this over with Guy and Trev.

Glad I could give you an Idea!
I hope it works out, dude.

"More like Stupei Ace Defective!" - Yukari - Persona 3
  • StarFox 2D
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 01:29:27 am »
  • *whistle*
Hey, just wanted to give you some heads-up on some progress:

Trev's spriting's going well, and we've got plenty of new player and enemy sprites going into the game, including new enemy and ally types - future demos should hopefully have alternative allies to Tingle to utilise, and enemies other than the current four.

Aliento's been implementing elements that should allow for more manageable combat, as well as local multiplayer, though this not an element that we're prioritising (for instance, it might not be implemented in the first episode), and online multiplayer is not on the table right now. However, some of this elements have been incorporated already, and gotta say, they suit the aesthetics of the game to a tee.

Now, in terms of parts you won't see for a while: I've been writing some dialog, and Aliento's been auditioning some voice actors; these are probably things that'll just be left to the episodes, but we're drawing ever closer to a point where it should be feasible to launch episode 1.

Oh, and in terms of minor things, we're starting to get some "official" artwork for things like loading screens, etc. It's really starting to look VERY swanky.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 43 queries.

anything