Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Moderators  (Read 19377 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: New Moderators
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2008, 06:41:02 am »
I want to congrat all 3 of them. I have nothing against them. :D
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2008, 04:56:01 pm »
they're all doing good. 4shad is a realy great mod.
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2008, 09:44:57 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
...Foreshadower i'm good with you being a mod...i just wasn't in that good of a mood when i said that.
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2008, 10:25:06 pm »
...Foreshadower i'm good with you being a mod...i just wasn't in that good of a mood when i said that.
4shad is actually one of the best mods here.

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2008, 11:01:28 pm »

It's kinda of hard to compare the three of us to the other mods after just two days.  We've haven't even had enough time to really do much of anything, while the other mods have been here and doing well for some time.  I think I can speak for all three of us when I say that we are all still just learning.  It's much too early to say whether or not we'll end up doing well.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2008, 11:09:30 pm »

It's kinda of hard to compare the three of us to the other mods after just two days.  We've haven't even had enough time to really do much of anything, while the other mods have been here and doing well for some time.  I think I can speak for all three of us when I say that we are all still just learning.  It's much too early to say whether or not we'll end up doing well.
Yeah, I guess you have a point there. At least no one is doing badly.

How to post maturely:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 48 queries.