Here we go! This is my Zelda fangame: The Legend of Zelda: Time Walker.
- A RPG Maker Project which reborn in Game Maker -
I have been working on this project since 2010, but until 2011 I worked with the RPG Maker 2000.
Now (since 2011) I am working with the Game Maker.
This Technical demo includes a zelda dungeon to explore with a lot of monsters and puzzles.Technical DataResolution
: 320x240Dev Tool
: Game Maker 8.0Style
: Minish Cap StyleWebsite
: This Website is currently only a german website.Language
: English/GermanScreenshotsNote: This Screenshots are currently in German, in the technical demo you can choose your language.
The Titlescreen - You can see it in German and in English, additionally it is different if it is day or night.
1)The Menuscreen, which (hopefully) contains all items on the technical demo.
2)And the first screen: Here you can see the place before the dungeon.
1)As you see you have to be carefully in the dungeon.
2)The dungeon contains a lot of areas. Test your intelligens!VideosMainmenuFeaturesNote: Not all Features will available at the release.
Therefore, I will update the technical demo after the first release.
Oh, and there are secret features too, which you can see after the release.
- Bombs/Remote Bombs
- Bumerang/Magic Bumerang
- Roc's Feather
- Lens of truth
- Cane of Somaria
- Cane of Byrna
- Flying Tile
Technical Demo 0.8 - German/English
- Stabsound by keydoors and bombwalls
- Keydoors don't change your moving on the start of the map
- You don't start an action if you open a keydoor
- You can read "F11 = Restart Game" in the Game Information now
- I killed the "Shield Killerbug"! Now you always die correctly.
- You can hear only one shielddeflectsound if you deflect an attack
- You can die in water with the normal dieanimation during swimming
- The mask of the blue and the golden treasure is correct
- All soundfiles will be import now!
- The game uses 2 Music DLL's now(audire,gma)
- The game is faster now because I changed some scripts
- You can hear some new sounds in the game
- Menu can't start during the die animation
- Hawkseye can't start during the die animation
- Collision in the ice room of the Hawkseye is available
- Collision in the room before the magical boomerang is available
- Collision in the room before the ice cave is available
- The second icepuzzle is harder than before
- Monster can't walk above blockwalls
- Bad Torches can attack above pits
- There isn't more an Magnetglovessoundbug after an Enemyattack
- You can't create fire if you press "B" without Cheatmode
- You can't start the "debug"-HUD with "Insert" without Cheatmode
- There are five new cheats to read in the Cheatmessage
- You can't run without loosing life during Burning
- Cane of Byrna protects you against Burning and Glaciation
- Came of Byrna can attack monsters more than one time
- You can die during Glaciation/Burning/Electric
- You can walk in fire during Burning without Bugs
- There isn't more a Problem with the Sprite of the Iceblock
- Somariablock/Pots can change switches correctly
- Boomerang/-Magnetglovessound stops during the menu
- Music can't stop in the Menu
- Shield can burn if it meets fire
- You always can hurt enemies with Pots etc. after throwing
- You can't enter a cave during normal jumping
- Somariablock won't disappear during a throwactivation
- Bombfire will be destroy after changing the room
- Flying Floor Mask is correct
- Sluggulaslimemask is correct
- Templeslimeslimemask is correctVersion 0.76
-If you throw a Pot in the "down" direction it has the right depth
-The stabsound also is by treasures and signpost now
-Collectibles have a fall sound if they fall in a pit
-There aren't anymore problems with the lever at the beginning
-The "Cheatmode" is a local variable of a file now
-The shadow is always in the death animation(also after Pit, Lava, Grass and Puddle)Version 0.75
- Full English Translation added
- Now you can restart the game without set the language automatically in "German".
- Now you can open the door in the dark room and explore the full technical demo!!!
- "Secret" room has not the same music as the outside field.
- Stone Chu-Chu's can be defeat now
Credit and Copyright
The Legend of Zelda and all associated trademarks are the property of Nintendo
Sahittam - Awesome MC engine, dude!
4Sword and Niek - for the ZFGC GM Minish Cap Engine
xfixium - Thank you for your tilesets and sprites!
Moffett - Thank you for a lot of sprites!
Sounds by HelpTheWretched(http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSounds