Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [TESIV: Oblivion Mod] The Dark Brohterhood Chronicles  (Read 2857 times)

[TESIV: Oblivion Mod] The Dark Brohterhood Chron...
« on: April 30, 2006, 12:12:25 am »
  • Minalien
Although I'm not the leader of the team, I am a game designer on this project. This project's intentions are to create a larger expansion to the rather short Dark Brotherhood storyline in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. We're using many sources of lore to gather our information on the Dark Brotherhood's history. Our plans are to create the mod in three episodes, the first of which is named Dark Brotherhood: Awakening, the other two I cannot release this information about as of yet.

Forums: http://www.thedarkbrotherhood.com/sanctuary/index.php
Chatroom: server: irc://irc.stratics.org channel: #TheDarkBrotherhood
Screenshots: http://www.thedarkbrotherhood.com/sanctuary/index.php?automodule=gallery&cmd=sc&cat=2

If you want any more information on the mod, it would be best to look around the forums. We are trying not to release too much information, so we dont spoil anything, but check every friday for new teasers!
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Re: [TESIV: Oblivion Mod] The Dark Brohterhood C...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 02:13:33 am »
Oblivion mod? whoa. You even finished the game? I havent. Its so loooooong.

"Well, well, caught in the act."

30 seconds later

"THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"
the a o d c
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 02:15:35 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!
Its out? Wow, for computer? Does it have the console using the ~ key or do I have to use tsearch to change values?
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 02:20:24 am »
I'm not a bit interested in the game at the moment, and still (blame me) haven't even seen any screenshots of the real game for like 1,5 years :S
However, the project's screens look good, good luck with it ;)
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 04:58:34 am »
  • Minalien
Its out? Wow, for computer? Does it have the console using the ~ key or do I have to use tsearch to change values?
... It's BEEN out for about a month o_o

And yes, you can use the tilde key to access the console -_-;
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 02:38:22 am »
I have Oblivion for 360 (see sig?)...beat the main quest (AMAZING ending, btw), but wow the rest is amazing...200+ hours, right?

Well, I've seent a bunch of mods on the TES forum, but this one is one of the best! I love all the dead bodies everywhere :P

Especialy the one on the target practice hay-bail, with all the arrows in him. Keep up the good work, lookin good :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.923 seconds with 46 queries.

anything