Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We have a winner!!!  (Read 1939 times)

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
We have a winner!!!
« on: June 29, 2008, 02:56:40 am »
  • The Mike
The winner of the ZFGC Brawl Tourney is.... Jon (luigi)

I just want to congratulate luigi for winning the tourney and he played his heart out in that last match. In the Final Match, luigi was facing Taku. Great job guys!

Now, I want to talk about a couple of things. First off, I am aware that some of the matches couldn't be uploaded due to video difficulties for Regulust. Second, some matches didn't happen due to time issues and forfeiting. Next time, we need to avoid these problems. I'm sure if there is another tourney, we can try to improve some of the flaws that happened. We will try to inform people about their matches next time which was something we were going to do but never happened.

Now for tonight's match, it will be uploaded sometime tomorrow or Monday. The match sure is something to watch and there were some ups and downs for each player but don't worry.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated and the couple people who didn't make it to their first match. That's about it. Take it easy!

• Zelda Eternity
Re: We have a winner!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 03:04:05 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
It was fun. I'd love to be in another Brawl tournament if ZFGC ever had one again. Congrats again luigi. :)
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 03:06:07 am »
  • The Mike
It was a close one. That last match was a real !@#$% to watch. You killed yourself by accident then luigi did the same sometime after. When it got down to the last life between both of you with over 100% left, it was hard to tell who would win.

• Zelda Eternity

luigi

MoFD
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 03:09:00 am »
It was fun. I'd love to be in another Brawl tournament if ZFGC ever had one again. Congrats again luigi. :)

Thanks. XD  I'd want to be in another tourney too. I wanted to go against Regulust but he just had to forfeit. :-\
­200th post (09/20/07)
300th post (12/01/07)
400th post (2/11/08)
500th post (5/07/08)
600th post (7/21/08)

MK Wii: 2750 1625 1262
Brawl: 3523-1727-8440

Gamertag: cyborgwhale
  • Cyborg Whale's Twitter
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 03:11:23 am »
  • Your expression has changed too

Thanks. XD  I'd want to be in another tourney too. I wanted to go against Regulust but he just had to forfeit. :-\
Two of my opponents had to forfeit, so I'm not sure I should have even made it this far in the first place. XD
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 01:44:56 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
I'm back only to say congrats.

And i'm pretty sure if myself and 4Sword still stayed i would have gotten second and 4Sword in first.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 03:22:22 pm »
Too bad this tournament started before Brawl got released in europe, because I really would've joined the tournament! I will participate in a future tournament! And congratulations to Jon for winning the tournament. Looking forward to that video.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 07:34:22 pm »
  • The Mike
Too bad this tournament started before Brawl got released in europe, because I really would've joined the tournament! I will participate in a future tournament! And congratulations to Jon for winning the tournament. Looking forward to that video.
I'm sure there will be another tourney, don't worry. I'll start getting those videos up now.

• Zelda Eternity
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 52 queries.