Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [ZFGC Weekly] The Big Question (Week of July 27, 2008)  (Read 3334 times)

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
[ZFGC Weekly] The Big Question (Week of July 27,...
« on: July 27, 2008, 05:00:27 pm »
  • b e p i s
Besides Spam, if ZFGC were to add another board, what would you like it to be?

Discuss!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 04:59:06 am by 4Sword »
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
Re: [ZFGC Weekly] The Big Question (Week of July...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 05:03:11 pm »
  • *whistle*
Spam 2.0.

ZChan.

I dunno, nothing really. You may have noticed I spend like all my time on only about four different boards anyway.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 05:05:57 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
A boogie board!

I'm sorry.  I don't know why I said that.  -.-

How about... a type of sex discussion?  And I'm serious; it's been done. Armageddon Games' forum has a board like that and it's not a big disaster.  Then again, the average user age is probably over 20 there.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 05:10:32 pm by Shefali »
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 05:18:27 pm »
How about... a type of sex discussion?  And I'm serious; it's been done. Armageddon Games' forum has a board like that and it's not a big disaster.  Then again, the average user age is probably over 20 there.
Owh thats just asking for trouble, especially with most of our spammish userbase >_>.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 05:26:47 pm »
  • b e p i s
Owh thats just asking for trouble, especially with most of our spammish userbase >_>.

I dunno, I think it's a great idea, especially if it's carefully moderated.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Ryan

The only Canadian?
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 05:29:53 pm »
I say we don't need another board.
We have every board possible already.

XD
  • Likes to Ramble
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 05:31:57 pm »
A sex-discussion board might be too much of a sausage-fest.  Meh, I will come up with my own idea in a bit after I go look around.  
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 10:14:17 pm »
something like MFGG's Casual Conversation Castle. Coherent and spam-like topics but without the random stupidity. They have a neat system for getting access to the board as well; you have to have 2 or 3 months without a ban. idk just an idea
  • Google Profile

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 04:38:37 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
The sex board idea could work; it could be made exclusive by restricting the age limit of those who enter. Add all those over 20(and people, if they post maturely on a regular basis, that are under 20) into a usergroup or something. I don't know how SMF works, so I'm just guessing. And it doesn't have to be literally about sex; it could just be mature discussion that some people wouldn't understand or would instantly spam up becasue they're like that. I like that idea.

Also, someone tried to get into my account over at the Armageddon Games forums a while back; couldn't get my password right! Meh, I'm always logged in there now so no worries!

4Sword: This board is too much of a sausagefest.
1200th POST! w00t!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:40:21 pm by MetaKirby »

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 07:58:47 pm »
Hmm, I'm a bit iffy on the idea of a sex board. Why do we need a sex board exactly? I hope you're not all sexually repressed ...

I could see it as getting out of hand, too much explicit stuff and it's not nice to disclude younger ones from discussions. If there's gona be an extra board then I think it should be something everybody can use.
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 08:05:42 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
A sex board really isn't needed.

Just bring back spam, let them do what they were doing, but bring it back how you wanted to originally do it or whatever.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 08:09:55 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Hmm... *checks RPM for ideas*

They have a general gaming forum (Gaming & Entertainment) with the subboard Emulation. The Emulation forum would be cool. Also, their Off the Wall forum (other discussion) has 4 subboards: Anime & Manga, Entertainment, Roleplay, Forum Games. They also have a challenge mode board, which would be cool to post challenges for various games (their's is MegaMan only) and have members beat them, or just post amazing things that you've done. The Fan Creations forum would be cool, where members post all their artwork and custom sprites and stuff. That's all that could really apply. Personally, I'd want either the Fan Creations-type board or a Challenge Mode-type one. Fan Creations more than the other.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 02:03:07 am »
  • The Mike
A sex board is a really stupid idea. I don't want spam back but that's just me.

It's hard to say what kind of new board that could be added. I can think of one on the spot but I can't think of a name. Basically, it could hold records for things that have happened. One topic could be major events, another could mention every member who hasn't been apart of the staff or whatever, people who have changed ZFGC, MotM, etc. To avoid stupid posts, it could be a read-only board for people to look at. I guess it could be like a "ZFGC Museum" of sorts.

A "ZFGC Weekly" board? It could hold all the issues so it wouldn't really need to be in the Announcements board. I think a separate board would be nice, so you can find each issue easily but try to make it so the issues stay in order so newer topics come first and stay like that, I dunno.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 03:53:59 am »
  • =/
 0_o Why would we need a sex board? If you have access to zfgc, you obviously have the internet... anything you need to know about sex can be found with the type of a word and a click of a button. -_-' In all honesty, I think in a week the board would become a who has the biggest DICK competition...

Anyhow, I think instead of adding new boards, we should work on compressing and dwindling down the useless and not needed boards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 61 queries.