Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ATTN: Staff  (Read 856 times)

ATTN: Staff
« on: January 04, 2009, 10:00:37 am »
Assuming only staff can see this as of now (doesn't really matter if anyone can though) I decided this is probably the best place to post part of my first FL Studio tutorial. I'd appreciate it if you guys could make sure the fonts are showing correctly (bet they won't) and just give me some general feedback on layout, readability etc.
Word 2007 format, if you ain't got '07 get the compatibility pack for '03.
http://www.box.net/shared/oary4n0med
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Re: ATTN: Staff
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 10:08:30 am »
  • Minalien
It looks nice, Darklight. Currently, the Courses board is only visible to global moderators and ZFGCU staff (currently, that's myself and Dantz. Nobody else has shown interest yet). Your header seems to be cut off, though ("01 - Navigating the") on the first page.

Are you intending to turn this into a full series of tutorials, or are you just planning on writing a few unrelated tutorials? I like the way this is looking, and if you are planning on posting a series of tutorials, I can set you up as an instructor.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Re: ATTN: Staff
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 11:41:33 am »
Hm. Header's not cut off for me. Is it displaying the font correctly or has it just reverted to a common font? The top of the page should look like this:

I was planning on doing a series, however they'd probably be around 2-3 weeks between due to my laziness :P.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 40 queries.