Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Geozard  (Read 9885 times)

Sinkin

Team Dekunutz
Re: [REQUEST]Geozard
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 07:27:56 pm »
  • Idk
The perspective on the feet is wrong and he's neck looks a bit too fat but the shading is better. 
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 07:50:43 pm »
I was to lazy to check a reference on the legs XD, about the neck, well I expanded the sprite one pixel wider in the middle so it was a pair number instead of a odd number, that made the neck look that way, I wasn't able to look on reference since there is just one small image on geozard D;.
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2010, 06:04:14 pm »
I did as you said, Kren, eliminated the color that was similar. I thought it was better. Also changed the colors for the character to be more enlightened, but not as much as yours. In the face I not imagined a beak, but a beard or something like that. I  also changed the shade of clothing. I loved the eyes that you suggested, I changed mine too.

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 10:43:57 pm »
Hmm, only 3 frames (4 because the middle one is repeated) for the entire walking animation per side. Seems a little to short. With such clear legs as the Geozard has, it will look a bit jumpy.

I don't know what normal is. But I think the Moblins also had so few frames, and that never looked to good either. It won't make a fluid motion at least.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 02:14:52 pm »
  • .越//

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 03:28:32 pm »
Of course its not the same; its modified.
I took the Moblin for the construction of Geozard.
At first attempt I did from the Pirates of the sprite "Zelda Navi Trackers," but the animation is too big to enter the scenarios of the homes "Minish Cap Style". So I looked for examples not to run both the scale. The character I found was that Moblin. Of course, I have to made some editions to walk without the spear.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 07:07:34 pm »
  • .越//
Of course its not the same; its modified.
I took the Moblin for the construction of Geozard.
At first attempt I did from the Pirates of the sprite "Zelda Navi Trackers," but the animation is too big to enter the scenarios of the homes "Minish Cap Style". So I looked for examples not to run both the scale. The character I found was that Moblin. Of course, I have to made some editions to walk without the spear.

-.- what i meant was his

Hmm, only 3 frames (4 because the middle one is repeated) for the entire walking animation per side. Seems a little to short. With such clear legs as the Geozard has, it will look a bit jumpy.

I don't know what normal is. But I think the Moblins also had so few frames, and that never looked to good either. It won't make a fluid motion at least.

the "its the same" directs to his post and means that you ( Leduardo ) used the same animation as for the moblins and that its enough because of that...

that you edited a sprite is visible for anyone...

( why do i have to explain everthing in long sentences which i try to hold short -.- )

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 12:13:12 am »
i like them they look cool
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 49 queries.

anything