Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Sine Nomine  (Read 2420 times)

The Legend of Zelda: Sine Nomine
« on: May 05, 2013, 05:40:29 pm »
Hi guys and gals, I'm Jon, and this is my attempt so far at creating a Zelda game!  It was modeled in Blender and textured in GIMP I did it all myself except links hair, but I ripped it myself and edited in to fit my model and I still made the texture.  I have; thus far, created a walking animation a standing animation and implemented the most basic of physics and camera controls, so you can walk around, across a bridge, and up a hill, and likely fall of the world. I will continue my work but I put it in discussions because for the next 3 weeks it will be slow coming as finals at school are among us.

a download of the exe is in the link below from file swap.
File "LinkTest_3.exe"

please test it, tell me what you think, I really would like a few basic questions answered.

1. does it run without blender being installed ( yes/ no)  if not, would some be so kind as to download and test for me and answer the following.

2. Run smoothly good frame rate low glitchyness in camera  (yes/ no)

3. are all textures present, (only Link is textured fully everything else should be gray)

4. ease of use of the 3d person pivotal camera (1-10) rating scale I plan to add in limits when I figure that out...

5. any other comments

Finally is my plea for any of you great members to help my on my journey, as you know, it's dangerous to go alone! I mainly need people who are better at the python language than I am.  Some good artists and story boad--ers would be nice to.

Yes I do have a story under wraps it has a point "a" and "b" and a point "c" that lies tangent to f(x). but in deed to find some area first because there are a few unknown variables. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Jonathan
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Sine Nomine
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 04:56:23 am »
I think this is correct procedure sorry if it's not  just pm me if i mess up. I'm locking because I started a topic in the Zelda WIP forum
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 38 queries.