Projects > Zelda Projects

Zelda - Ocarina of Time 2D

(1/3) > >>

Link.57:
Hi everybody ! I would like to announce you that I'm taking over my old OOT 2D project. Here, some screenshots of the game progress.

Thank you for give me your opinion.
The demo is coming very soon ! Stay tuned !

shadowlink360:
um oot 2D was shut down by nintendo you can still get a download but i dont think you can re-open it up

Theforeshadower:

--- Quote from: shadowlink360 on April 26, 2017, 09:12:12 pm ---um oot 2D was shut down by nintendo you can still get a download but i dont think you can re-open it up

--- End quote ---

Unless you are talking about a Ocarina of Time 2D I have never heard of, none of them were ever giving a C&D letter.
TRM simply just stopped working on his version and kept claiming he was working on it.
dampe faked his own death to stop working on it(amongst other problems we probably never heard)
Team Dekunutz may have made an official announcement about their version but I don't recall it.  Xfinium stepped down as leader in 2013 and it just seemed to disappear after that.

There are some other notables that I honestly forgot the names of.  I think was being worked on by daz123 and another by ahimo?  Both either stated they moved on to other work or just simply stopped updating their old threads.

If there was another project that was truthfully shut down by Nintendo, I would love a credible link and not a rumor.

On topic:
Are these old screens or new stuff?  Looks great either way!

Sinkin:

--- Quote ---Team Dekunutz may have made an official announcement about their version but I don't recall it.  Xfinium stepped down as leader in 2013 and it just seemed to disappear after that.
--- End quote ---
Yes, as a former member from that team we did come out with a statement in the developer thread here at ZFGC. The reason why we stopped working on it was that people had other things to do and the personal life came first.

Anyway, if Link.57 wanna use the resources from Team Dekunutz's OoT 2D, we did release the last build of the project in our developer thread. It contains every sprite, tile, code and so on. Don't forget to give credit to our members if you use anything.

Link.57:

--- Quote from: Theforeshadower on April 26, 2017, 10:40:01 pm ---On topic:
Are these old screens or new stuff?  Looks great either way!

--- End quote ---

These are new screenshots from the current project progress. All you can see is already programmed.

--- Quote from: Sinkin on April 27, 2017, 06:02:59 am ---Anyway, if Link.57 wanna use the resources from Team Dekunutz's OoT 2D, we did release the last build of the project in our developer thread. It contains every sprite, tile, code and so on. Don't forget to give credit to our members if you use anything.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I would be interested to use some resources from it. It can help me to progress more quickly. I will give credits of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Go to full version