Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (MMORPG) Fantasy Realm  (Read 2750 times)

dylan623

(MMORPG) Fantasy Realm
« on: June 13, 2006, 11:45:00 pm »
I'm going to start working on a MMORPG called Fantasy Realm with Joey and sukarusun. Joey had the idea for this months ago.
Re: (MMORPG) Fantasy Realm
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:49:12 pm »
  • =/
So any info, or are you going to just let us sit here in suspense.

dylan623

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 11:54:55 pm »
It will have an action combat system, people who made the game will get special characters (think of the Emperor in the Elder Scrolls) to use. The game will take place in a D&D-like setting and will be in 3d. This won't be finished for a LONG time.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 11:56:10 pm »
  • =/
It will have an action combat system, people who made the game will get special characters (think of the Emperor in the Elder Scrolls) to use. The game will take place in a D&D-like setting and will be in 3d. This won't be finished for a LONG time.
And this is being made in?

dylan623

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 11:56:54 pm »
And this is being made in?
GM (registered when I get it in a few days)
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 03:12:51 am »
Sudden stop in reply, :P....

dylan, I'll give you a little tip. I have only seen 1 or 2 MMORPG's that have actualy been 'fallen through with' that have been made in GM. One is still in progress right now.

So, good luck....you'll need it.

btw, I have GM6.1 reg'd, and Photoshop CS2 Reg'd (for more good luck) if you need help. I'm better than sam....

dylan623

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 03:15:10 am »

dylan, I'll give you a little tip. I have only seen 1 or 2 MMORPG's that have actualy been 'fallen through with' that have been made in GM. One is still in progress right now.

btw, I have GM6.1 reg'd, and Photoshop CS2 Reg'd (for more good luck) if you need help. I'm better than sam....
Who's Sam?!? Maybe you could join my team.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 06:57:24 am »
  • .越//
ehm... 3d.... d&d...

i tell you what:
d&d is licenced, and there is already a 3d mmorpg from it... why do you start that? ( there are other pen & papers which arent used already )

anyway good luck

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 06:59:35 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
As of yet it is impossible to use mplay with 3d I am sorry but this cant be done
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 10:46:14 am »
  • .越//
better start with a 2d mmorpg which has cool gfx and make later when you know how to make a mmorpg better you can make in part 2 a 3d wrld

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 12:16:36 pm »
I recommend you to have some info, and follow this advice: Do a reasonable part of your game, and start the topic - Don't think of it, get the idea, post, and then think about starting it... Making an online game isn't easy...
However, good luck with it ;)
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 12:31:55 pm »
  • =/

Exactly.

dylan623

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 05:04:35 pm »
ehm... 3d.... d&d...

i tell you what:
d&d is licenced, and there is already a 3d mmorpg from it... why do you start that? ( there are other pen & papers which arent used already )

anyway good luck
I said D&D-LIKE not D&D. It will be somewhat similar, but will have MANY differences.
As of yet it is impossible to use mplay with 3d I am sorry but this cant be done
It is? That's sad. Is there a better way? I want to make it in 3d.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 60 queries.

anything