Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Illusion of Gaia  (Read 2542 times)

dodgefreak

Illusion of Gaia
« on: April 09, 2006, 07:01:07 pm »
Does anyone remember that game? I thought it was great. I heard there were to other games in that series. Is there anywhere on the internet that I can play them?
Re: Illusion of Gaia
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 07:05:28 pm »
I guess there are roms out there.

I dont recall if it was this game I played, are the any other games starting with Illusion of...?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 03:59:50 pm »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Yeah, it's one of the best titles on the SNES, and yeah, there are two more games in the series, Soul Blazer and Terranigma

I </3 Sol
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 04:46:49 pm »
Woah, I have Terranigma on a cartridge...I didnt know it was part of this series...

Terranigma was uber.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 04:53:01 pm »
Illusion of Gaia was one of the games I grew up with.  My favorite levels were probably the Golden Ship and either the floating thing above the desert or Mu.  I still haven't beat the guy who you get to fight after getting all the Red Ruby things, but I try every now and then.  I hope I can download it onto the Revolution somehow so I can play it there.

dodgefreak

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 05:23:45 pm »
they should re-release it on GameBoy Advance or Nintendo DS, because I don't get to play my SNES that much.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 05:50:55 pm »
!!! Illusion of Gaia has got to be one of THE BEST RPGs out there man. It was my first RPG and it was nearly all I played on the SNES. Hell, I still play that game today! I tried some Terranigma, but it was a ROM so I went and deleted it after feeling bad XD I loved the Golden Ship as well as the Undersea Tunnel/Angel Village place. I got to the Solid Arm boss, but I haven't been able to beat him. This playthrough, I've been saving every single herb, and I have like 10 of them, plus all my powerups, etc. I hope I can kill him this time :P

I'm so going to get these if they come out on the Revo. Oh, and btw, I still have the cool little game manual that's like a walkthrough. It came with the game, which is pretty cool.
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 06:35:58 pm »
Yeah, I got that game on a youknowwhat years ago...I came as far as that floating thing above the desert.

It was too hard XD
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 09:38:18 pm »
they should re-release it on GameBoy Advance or Nintendo DS, because I don't get to play my SNES that much.
Aren't we forgetting something? Virtual Console :P, I'm sure the Gaia games will come out on it :D

I </3 Sol

TP

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 10:07:15 pm »
That game is one I always played. Loved it.

dodgefreak

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 12:41:31 am »
I don't think either of the three games will be released on the revolution, but if they are, I'll buy them before I buy anything else. I would get the ROM, but it's illegal...and who knows what would happen...
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 01:15:48 am »
I don't think either of the three games will be released on the revolution, but if they are, I'll buy them before I buy anything else. I would get the ROM, but it's illegal...and who knows what would happen...

I think they will :P, they were all made by Enix, and Enix is part of Square now, and Square Enix doesn't hate Nintendo or anything, so I think (hope) they'll be downloadable :P

I </3 Sol

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 10:19:11 am »
  • .越//
[senseless comment] I have the original PAL ^^ [/senseless comment]

the RPGs withe the walkthrough books were the best for the senes out of japan... sadly i just played most of them for one weekend from the videostore... didnt have money to buy :P
Square and Enix really made a mistake by leaving many rpgs in japan ( like star ocean 1 )

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

shadow_caliber

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 04:59:28 am »
I saw it along with Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy III at a used game store. I only bought Chrono Trigger though I couldn't get into Illusions of Gaia much and Final Fantasy was too expensive =P
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 08:39:28 pm »
Now that I think about it. A lot of these big companies like square-enix are going to want to develope things on the wii now, because the massive decline in sales for the PS3 due to the price.

And on topic.. Teranigma and Illusion of Gaia are both awesome, but Ive only goten to like the first 2-3 levels on both. :/
We may be human. But we're still animals.

Limey

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 08:40:54 pm »
Now that I think about it. A lot of these big companies like square-enix are going to want to develope things on the wii now, because the massive decline in sales for the PS3 due to the price.

And on topic.. Teranigma and Illusion of Gaia are both awesome, but Ive only goten to like the first 2-3 levels on both. :/

Not nessecarily, they might just want to develop for the Xbox360.

And I've never played Illusion of Gaia :P
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 10:33:40 pm »

Not nessecarily, they might just want to develop for the Xbox360.

And I've never played Illusion of Gaia :P
Yeah but Wii has the controller and etc. Which is going to sell so much more then any of the other platforms so the smart thing for game developers would be to ditch everybody else and make games for Wii.
We may be human. But we're still animals.

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 07:21:22 pm »
I played Illusion of Time, as it is called here in the UK lol.
I've the instruction booklet on top of a box in my sight right now, underneath lttp's.

Amazingly, the instruction booklet is rather large and even a guide to the entire game!
No one would ever do that nowadays, and if they did people would use it too much and not try and find all those red jewels on their own.

I never got to the red jewel dungeon place as i missed a very early red jewel: the one the guy fishes for you.
I didnt know or understand how to get it, and i suppose i was quite young at the time for that kind of game anyway: I played it over many years though .. had to grow a few feet in ('real world') height before i could take on the vampires of Mu !

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 05:15:55 pm »
I played an Illusion of Gaia rom, but I only got as far as the thing above the desert. That thing is hard. I really like the way your stats improve (killing all enemies in a room.) It really gives you a reason to want to fight everything, you know what I mean?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 73 queries.

anything