Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto III's dodo.  (Read 5045 times)

TP

Grand Theft Auto III's dodo.
« on: April 01, 2006, 04:36:46 pm »
Is it flyable? I think so! I even made a video to prove anyone who says it's not flyable wrong. It just takes practice..

http://rapidshare.de/files/16957652/Dodo_flying.wmv.html

Limey

Re: Grand Theft Auto III's dodo.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 04:38:09 pm »
DL'ing the video, as I said in chat, I have no clue what the dodo is :P

Pyro

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 05:40:36 pm »
I know its flyable...I always fly it when I play gta 3 =D

bran371

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 06:38:31 pm »
Who would think it's not flyable if they go on the Internet? There's a lot of guides floating around on how to fly it, and it's a popular topic in the GTAIII forums at GS and g'FAQS.

BZero

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 07:05:10 pm »
It's very flyable. I don't remember my record, but I was able to fly the Dodo for a very long time. Much fun.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 07:11:27 pm »
Once I found it, it was easy to fly.  It didn't take that much practice, but I always got bored quickly because I could just play Vice City and fly helicopters and Sea Planes in that.

BZero

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 07:16:47 pm »
Yeah, but I found it was too easy to fly in Vice City. All of sudden it wasn't that fun anymore because it was too easy. It was much more exciting being able to fly in III IMO.
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 07:19:08 pm »
Yeah, but I found it was too easy to fly in Vice City. All of sudden it wasn't that fun anymore because it was too easy. It was much more exciting being able to fly in III IMO.
It is only easy if you don't fly really low to the ground like I do.  GTA3 just lacked aero-diversity.

BZero

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2006, 07:22:00 pm »
Well, why would you fly close to the ground?

Meh, helicopters are fun too. Honestly, I was too busy driving motorcycles in Vice City. >_>
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 07:26:41 pm »

Meh, helicopters are fun too. Honestly, I was too busy driving motorcycles in Vice City. >_>
I would always fly close the ground with the helicopter so I could pick up a fancy suit or whatever.  I would fly the seaplane low just to see if I could (either that or I would try landing it on the stadium). 

The reworked GTA3 for Xbox I think had some good additions to it as well, like the motorcycle and whatnot.  I really only play GTA3 on PS2 for the nostalgia and the fact that the landscaping in it is only second to San Andreas.

BZero

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 07:41:35 pm »
I only have GTA3 on the PS2 so I wouldn't know.

As for the landscaping, VC is probably the worst on the PS2, indeed, but it's still my favorite of the three. Probably because of the whole 80s feel, the music, the story and the characters. And I generally thought I had the most fun with that game. San Andreas is a close second. I also like GTA3, but after playing VC and SA, it just seems inferior to the other two (no motorcycles, the main character is a mute etc.)

TP

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 11:35:31 pm »

I would always fly close the ground with the helicopter so I could pick up a fancy suit or whatever.  I would fly the seaplane low just to see if I could (either that or I would try landing it on the stadium). 

The reworked GTA3 for Xbox I think had some good additions to it as well, like the motorcycle and whatnot.  I really only play GTA3 on PS2 for the nostalgia and the fact that the landscaping in it is only second to San Andreas.
What reworked GTA3?!? I didn't know about this! All I know about is the Liberty City mod for Vice City PC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 59 queries.

anything