Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Backpack  (Read 4230 times)

2awesome4apossum

The Backpack
« on: April 11, 2006, 09:59:02 pm »
Currently I am in postproduction for the short film that I am entering into my state's high school film festival.  It is a movie about man-eating backpacks.  Without too much of a quality loss, I can compress this file down to about 100 megs.  Is there a good host that I can use, so that you can all see what I've been doing (instead of spending my time debating? XD).
Re: The Backpack
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 10:02:09 pm »
Hum, i dought theres any free hosts for a file that big, i think youll probably have to buy hosting or borrow someones.

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 10:08:03 pm »
Hum, i dought theres any free hosts for a file that big, i think youll probably have to buy hosting or borrow someones.
Anyone willing to lend me some bandwith? :P
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 11:18:06 pm »
  • You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
Rapidshare and megaupload hosts large files I think. Worst comes to worse you could use bittorent or just do a multi-acrhived .rar folder. Hope this helps :)

Ben

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 09:52:50 pm »
I'd probably be willing to host it, seeing as i have 5gb space and 100gb monthly bandwidth :), ind you I'll be reserving 1gb for my site :-p
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 12:54:07 am »
Yeah, I agree, you may want to give that some thought... but if you're still willing to host it, I sure would appreciate it :)

Ben

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 08:52:04 am »
In an entire month I usually use about 400mb of the bandwidth, lol, I never use that much, and besides you've got 99gb of bandwidth to use over 15 days, my bandwidth can take it easily.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion

Ben

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 02:12:44 pm »
Ben that's amazing that you have so much to throw away!

Want to host FriderWaves.com? :P

:S I suppose I could lol, as long as you link to phreake, man the problem comes when I actually start needing this bandwidth. lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 50 queries.

anything