Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need tabs x_x!!  (Read 2752 times)

Need tabs x_x!!
« on: April 21, 2006, 06:15:28 pm »
  • Lul
This is an emergency  :o!
I can't find the guitar tabs for Enigmatism by Mike Oldfied and i'm going crazy!
If anyone knows where I can find the tabs I shall claim you as the Hero of Tabs!!

Thanks in advance!
Re: Need tabs x_x!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 04:05:35 am »
  • You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
You're right though, I searched everywhere and found about every song except for that one. Maybe when I have some free time I'll sit down and figure it out. Playing by ear is a VERY good skill to learn though. It will make you a better player and writer :).

EDIT:
You might want to spell his name right too  ;)

EDITEDIT:
I got bored, so here's what I have so far.  I don't think it's 100% accurate, so don't call me "Hero of Tabs" or anything. It's missing lots of his little accents, but if you listen to the song you should get them without many problems. I'll probably finish it and correct tomorrow. Hope it helps :).

Code: [Select]
"Enigmatism" by Mike Oldfield
Tabbed by brighteyes

Standard EADBGe tuning and finger picked
s - slide
~ - bend
h - hammer down
^ - pull off

Guitar 1 (This is played in the background for most of the song)

e---10----10----10----10----10----10----10----10--------------------------------------------------------------------

B--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--------14-------14-------14-------14-------14-------14-------14---

G-9-----9-----7-----7-----------------9-----9----------12--12---12--12---12--12---12--12---12--12---12--12---12--12-

D-------------------------9-----9--------------------13-------13-------11-------11-------------------------13-------

A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13-------13----------------

E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitar 2 (this comes in after a while is repeated a few times)
                                                             |Not sure about this part >_< but it is kinda close
e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                         s~         s    s     h ^
B-------------------------------------------------------------10-10-10-10-13---13-10-8--5-3--3-5-0------------------
         s~         ~     ~               s~       ~     ~                                          s  ^
G-9-9-9-9-12--9-12-16--9-12-------9-9-9-9-12--9-12-16--9-12----------------------------------------3-2-0------------
                              h h
D---------------------------0-2-4-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had never heard of this guy before this post, but I must say he's a really good song writer   :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 05:38:19 am by brighteyes »
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 09:16:31 pm »
  • Lul
brighteyes!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A FREAKING HERO  8)!!!!!!!!
...along Klopeh who remembered me about this topic, I had forgotten!!!  And I was still searching for this tab XP
Thank you and thank you again. And THANK YOU!
I don't know how to thank you, but tHANK YOU VERY MUCH, BRIGHTEYES! Your soul is bright!!
HAALEELlLLUU... j/k <__<

Serioursly, thanks a lot. I'm going to try that tabs at once.... when everyone's awake!
Can't play now, it's too late. I can't wait to play this! Oooo i'll post again when I have tried the tabs!
Thanks again!!
You roxor!!
And you ARE Hero of Tabs, lol. Very nice work there, i just CAN'T wait to play it *goes crazy*
Thanks again! *Runs*
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 09:18:37 pm by Tabby »
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 01:54:55 am »
  • You're the yellow bird that I've been waiting for.
Sorry I haven't posted the rest yet, but I've been lazy >_<. I'll probably figure it out tonight.
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 05:19:04 pm »
  • Lul
brighteyes, you can finish it whenever you want to, you don't even need to ;D
The tabs you sent were awesome :)
Thanks once again!

Dill

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 02:45:11 am »
If anyone had guitarpro and needs tabs, i have 27000 so i could just send them no problem
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 47 queries.

anything