Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Developing a game/software(whatever you're working on)  (Read 878 times)

gm112

Developing a game/software(whatever you're worki...
« on: September 05, 2006, 03:42:02 am »
When you decide that you're gonna start a project developing a game, make sure you're at your level. Alot of people have made this mistake and failed miserably. I even did projects like these and failed, I just never posted about it when I had the idea. Thats another thing, when the idea comes to you don't automatically post about it. You should begin planning the idea and determining that this is at your level. When the time is right, try to recruit a team. You'd know when the time is right because you got a simple test engine going with what you're working on. A program that I made which required images, I just made my own crappy test images in mspaint until somebody(in this case, fox) made images. You also can just download random images and use those.  If you cannot make your own resources for your project at an very early stage, just use some test resources until you can get the actual resources for this project. Now when your test engine is fully completed and most of the bugs have been killed, thats when you can post about this idea and recruit a team. Remember to never give up and stay dedicated on this project. You don't need to work on it EVERYDAY, do this on your free time if school is in the way. In most cases, there should be no excuses for a project to cancel. So before you start a project, think about it all first. If you think about canceling your project, do you really think an excuse such as "school is in the way" is gonna budge it? Not in my opinion, theres always time to work on this, even if it has to wait more than 2 weeks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 34 queries.

anything