Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

RATE THE TIP!

5 - AWSOME MAN
4 - GREAT TIP!
3 - Thanks for the tip!
2 - Didn't help as much
1 - Didn't help me AT ALL

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tips on beating Sephiroth in KH II  (Read 2202 times)

Tips on beating Sephiroth in KH II
« on: April 17, 2006, 12:13:46 am »
  • META MAJINKEN!
Recommended Requirements:

BEGGINER:
keyblade: Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Ultima Weapon... etc.
Items: Any amout of Hi-pots or Elixers.
Abilities: All of the airiel attacks, combo plus, ariel combo plus, finishing plus.
Level: 72+

NORMAL:
keyblade: Rumbing Rose(Finishing Plus), or Ultima Weapon(MP Hastaga, for curing)
Items: 3 Hi-pots, and 3 elixers. OR .4 Hi-pots, and 2 Elixers.
Abilities: All of the airiel attacks, combo plus, ariel combo plus, finishing plus.
Level: 78+

PROUD:
keyblade: Rumbling Rose
Items: 2 Hi-pots, and 4 Elixers. OR .3 Hi-pots, and 3 Elixers.
Level: 85+

SHORTCUTS:
TRIANGLE: Elixer(If have, if not, Hi-potion)
CIRLCE: Hi-Potion
SQUARE: anything of your like ;)
X: Curaga (Or Cura, if you didn't do 100 Acre Wood)
SEPHIROTH STATUS:
HP: 15(BARS!!!!)
Magic:
Singing Angel (Brings hp to 1, and magic to 0)
Meteor (Summons a shower of meteors)
Inferno (A magic that Sephiroth summons flares that comes  up from the ground around him)

HOW TO BEAT SEPHIROTH:

At the start, rapidly press TRIANGLE to block his moves, then, once he's finished, rapidly tap the X button to bring some of his HP down. Now, he'll teleport and walk suspicously around... Keep distance away from him, and if he starts to slash, run away, but keep the distance because when he stops, you can strike at him. If the sky turns dark, rapidly press TRIANGLE to block the same move in the beggining of the battle. If he teleports at you and swings you up in the air, quickly press CIRCLE to use ARIEL RECOVORY(ability) and rapidly press X to slash him in mid-air. If you have Rumbling Rose equiped plus a FINISHING PLUS ability, don't stop pressing X so you can do TWO FINISHING MOVES!!! Repeat until he does the skill SINGING ANGELS, or when the sky turns dark and Sephiroth has a pink glow. Get your shortcuts ready, and once Sephiroth has done the move, press triangle and then release L1 then rapidly press triangle, cause Sephiroth is ganna cut you like he did in the begining of the round.
He will soon summons Blue Balls around you, quickly strike them away and then attack Sephiroth, but if he comes to you before all the balls are gone, STRIKE HIM IMMEDIATLY!
Sephiroth will also do a Magic called Inferno. Run away as far as you can, and if your close to the inferno magic, jump away. The Magic drags you in towards Sephiroth. After he does the magic, don't go striking at Sephiroth until he teleports, cause if you do, he'll teleport and strike you instead!
Once sephiroth emits a pink glow around him permanantly, he'll use two new moves(Also, his strengh and Defence increases, but only a bit, it shouldn't be a problem). One of the new move is Meteor, it shouldn't be alot of damage and it should be easy to dodge. Especially if you have GLIDE by leveling up FINAL FORM, but it's not required. The second skill is that Sephiroth teleports and does a half clockwise cirlce to reach you. Once he's close to you, he'll slash you almost non-stop. Evade by jumping away from him, Or striking him at least ONCE before he does that attack. Just repeat the progress and you'll eventually defeat him. GOOD LUCK!

The Creator Of:
  • PureZC
Re: Tips on beating Sephiroth in KH II
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 03:02:30 am »
I fought him at level 49 with Oblivion, and got him down to about half his total health. I mostly just blocked his moves with square, attacked, and healed with cure/elixers.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 03:07:03 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I fought him at level 49 with Oblivion, and got him down to about half his total health. I mostly just blocked his moves with square, attacked, and healed with cure/elixers.

same, i'm at lvl 50 and I can hold my own for about 5 or 6 of his health bars.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Limey

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 01:53:54 pm »
I beat him at 46 :)  But still a helpful guide, makes it easier XD
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 03:07:34 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
PROUD:
keyblade: Rumbling Rose
Items: 2 Hi-pots, and 4 Elixers. OR .3 Hi-pots, and 3 Elixers.
Level: 85+

....just for that i'm gonna go beat him with oblivion at a lower level XD

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 04:38:26 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
Thanks, it wasin't all that helpful, but still gave me a tip, so thanks! ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 50 queries.

anything