Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rupees for Resources  (Read 7943 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Rupees for Resources
« on: February 24, 2008, 11:42:43 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I'm going to be updating this thread with new *specific resource requests* for the Gallery and Downloads mod! Each task will have a specific rupee reward, potential unique item rewards, etc. Each item will be reviewed, and only the first qualifying entry will receive the rupee reward. Qualifying factors include but are not limited to usability, quality, completeness, amongst other things.

Right now I have a few requests for the Downloads/Resource Gallery!

400 rupees- aLttP sound effects pack: Need a zip of at least 12 different aLttP sound effects, including a list posted on the download description.

400 rupees- FS/MC sound effects pack: Need a zip of at least 12 different FS/MC sound effects, including a list posted on the download description.

800 rupees- aLttP dungeon rip pack: Need a zip of each dungeon's tiles. Proper rips only; 8x8 tiles. Each tile set must be intrinsic to the other, meaning; dont put the wall tiles at 0x0y on one tileset, then put the wall tiles at 64x16y on the next!

800 rupees- MC dungeon rip pack: Need a zip of each dungeon's tiles. Proper rips only; 8x8 tiles. Each tile set must be intrinsic to the other, meaning; dont put the wall tiles at 0x0y on one tileset, then put the wall tiles at 64x16y on the next!

For you to get the rupees, you need to have ripped these resources yourself! Do not try to collect from someone else's rips!

These are the current tasks for now. Further tasks will be posted in this thread.

Happy ripping! :D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 05:52:59 am by 4Sword »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 38 queries.

anything