Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights 2  (Read 807 times)

Neverwinter Nights 2
« on: December 03, 2006, 03:18:48 am »
  • Minalien
Well, I got NWN2 shortly after I left here, and I have to say it's one kick-ass game. My biggest worry was that (after SWKOTOR II: TSL) Obsidian was going to botch the story up, but it (so far) doesn't seem botched. Though it would do to have Khelgar not be a COMPLETE knucklehead <_<;

Anyways, has anybody else gotten it yet? If so, what are your thoughts on the game?
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Briannabo

The USS Enterprise
Re: Neverwinter Nights 2
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 03:21:42 am »
  • Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain..
My Dad baught it and I watched him play it. It looks pretty kick ass. I own the original NWN it was pretty good too but NWN2 has much better looking characters.
I still need to try it out though =D
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 03:26:28 am »
  • Minalien
Oh yeah, NWN2's graphics are a hell of a lot better. Though I do have to say that having the newest graphics card doesn't really benefit you much, because you dont get too much for having all the latest & greatest.

And for some older systems, you may have to lower things a bit. But trust me, it still looks beautiful. I'm running it on an NVidia GeForce 6800, and it's running beautifully, and the graphics still kick ass <3
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog

Briannabo

The USS Enterprise
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 03:28:45 am »
Have you ever played the original, if so is the plot and junk in NWN2 any better?
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 03:33:49 am »
  • Minalien
I actually got NWN during it's Platinum Edition days, and later bought the Kingmaker expansion box (Kingmaker, Witche's Wake, & Shadowguard premium modules). I never even got past Chapter 2 of the NWN OC, and I never got past the first parts of SotU & HoU in NWN 1 because the plots were... boring...

The plot in NWN2 is a hell of a lot better, but I haven't gotten far because of one major problem. I CANT DECIDE WHAT CHARACTER TO !@#$% USE XD (Same type of problem I had with NWN) ;-;

• Development Blog

Briannabo

The USS Enterprise
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 03:35:08 am »
I usually use an Elf/Druid/Ranger I think. I'm sure thats what I had in the original.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 03:43:11 am »
  • Minalien
Here's a list of Characters I've tried & ended up wanting something different XD (the ones that have lasted me a decent while, that is)
a Tiefling Sorcerer
a Sun Elf Cleric
a Drow Monk
a Moon Elf Druid
a Human Wizard
a Halfling Rogue
a Half-Elf Rogue
a Drow Bard

<_<
All of them got boring for me, so I wanted something new XD
Soon, I plan on adding the NWN2 Players' Resource Consortium (a popular Hakpack group from the NWN modding community that added a lot of new races, classes, feats, skills, spells, etc, including Psionics) soon, so that I can have a better selection xP

• Development Blog
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 07:55:10 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
I haven't played either yet, but NWN2 looks really good.

I should go buy it.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?

Raen

Are you retarded or something?
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 10:55:51 pm »
  • I'm the gosh-darn Batman!
I have yet to buy it, and I don't really want to until they release a demo. I've heard that it's good but has too many problems, and there are so many other games I want I don't want to spend money on NWN2 until I can test it out for myself.

www.myspace.com/applesofidunn

And yes, this is Acid Rain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.6 seconds with 57 queries.

anything