Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo needs to stop with this Twilight Princess GC shortage crap.  (Read 2681 times)

Re: Nintendo needs to stop with this Twilight Pr...
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 09:38:30 am »
  • odens knop
There's TP for GC in like every videogame store in Sweden....
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 12:40:27 pm »
It's defenitly the place where you live! at my place there are loads of Twilight Princess copies from both versions.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 02:02:33 am »
They have them everywhere here and all over online. My advice if your local stores don't have them order it online I suggest bestbuy.com or toysrus.com as they have in store pickup which saves on shipping, and lets you pick it up at the store in your area.

Thanks for the advice, I just ordered it from Bestbuy. It's getting here on saturday.

and as for controls, I heavily enjoyed having the manual camera control in Wind Waker.
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 02:04:09 am »
They have them everywhere here and all over online. My advice if your local stores don't have them order it online I suggest bestbuy.com or toysrus.com as they have in store pickup which saves on shipping, and lets you pick it up at the store in your area.

Thanks for the advice, I just ordered it from Bestbuy. It's getting here on saturday.

and as for controls, I heavily enjoyed having the manual camera control in Wind Waker.
thats all the gcn version has over the wii version, and aiming your bow etc with the remote easily trumps it

Busternaut

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 02:06:01 am »
if its to the point you have to order it online, you might as well order a wii online.

you say you'd prefer the GCN controls, but you wouldn't, the wii controls are much better.

Says others.  Everyone is different.

It !@#$% is better. The targeting with clawshot and bow are like 10000000000000000000000000000000 times better.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 02:13:58 am »
if its to the point you have to order it online, you might as well order a wii online.

you say you'd prefer the GCN controls, but you wouldn't, the wii controls are much better.

It funking is better. The targeting with clawshot and bow are like 10000000000000000000000000000000 times better.

I don't have $250.

And I beat OoT, WW, and MM with standard controls just fine. I really don't see why "OMG AIMING" is such a big deal.
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 02:24:05 am »

It funking is better. The targeting with clawshot and bow are like 10000000000000000000000000000000 times better.

I don't have $250.

And I beat OoT, WW, and MM with standard controls just fine. I really don't see why "OMG AIMING" is such a big deal.

Neither do i.

I completely agree with swiftu

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 05:10:27 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
I got mine the day it came out, I didnt think it would be that much of a shortage. I was the first to get mine from wal mart (took them all day to get the shipment out >_<)
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 51 queries.

anything