Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: You bored? Check this.  (Read 3536 times)

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
Re: You bored? Check this.
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 08:02:47 pm »
I can hardly share your concern, even if I try to imagine what you feel, it's hard for me. A thing that you can't do though you're the only one able to... Nope, doesn't tell me anything.
I know that I'm in need of some other person. I know it's not exactly somebody whom you would claim to be a girl-friend. I've came to the decision that it's not, but it's a person that I need and who needs me. I'm feeling this missing every day and every night, and it's hard for me to move on with that. I still try, but it's very hard.

You may be thinking in an incorrect way of your thoughts, maybe it's not something you must do, but maybe it's some person that you need.

Hm.

That's all I was trying to say, to me I believe it is Jesus. He wants to have a personal relationship with us, he loves us. I say this, If I'm wrong and a fool for what I believe, I'll die a happy fool.

If I'm in need of a helping person, it actually is a difference whether I can see, smell, touch, feel him/her or not.

It passed about me while I was trying to sleep yesterday, but by reading Kleaver and Fox's opinions, I finally remembered...
It's something personal, however, since you helped you may feel curious or else...
I'm a very timid and defensive (my psychologist's words, but I liked the word) guy, and I got no female friends. I have some difficulties making friends, I take a time and wait until they come to me, maybe that's why I'm very popular between my school's guys and not with girls (which just some of my class talk me rarelly), and I'm ugly too - and my cute (at least, for me) 14yrs beard x'D.
And I would also like to have a girlfriend, and I'm sure I would be an excellent one.

This is my problem, I'll try to keep my life as I do, and see next year (another school) what happens :P
Flame me, call me whatever you want, and thank you so much for those that posted here or at least read.
Thanks guys ;)
So glad we could somehow help you. :) Just try and take action of things yourself, don't wait. ;)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 08:04:29 pm by Fox »
  • Me on deviantART
Re: You bored? Check this.
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 08:55:04 pm »
So glad we could somehow help you. :) Just try and take action of things yourself, don't wait. ;)
That's the thing, that's against my personality, and it's sorta like... automatic, so I think it's hard to do it by myself :P
Thanks one more time ^_^
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.244 seconds with 43 queries.