Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NES music project (Updated 09/07-07)  (Read 3642 times)

Re: NES music project (Updated 09/07-07)
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 04:46:58 pm »
Updates..
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 04:24:36 am »
  • w00t
If the Little Nemo one is the latest, I must congratulate you on it.  It's very nice.  I've never played the game myself, but I've listened to the audio track a bit, and your remix is very high quality, especially considering that you guys played it live. 

The other tracks were very good as well, though the Little Nemo one was my favorite.
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 05:33:36 am »
  • Save the Sprites! Save as .PNG
Great playing, i play some guitar myself and was wondering, if you have the guitar tab for the Zelda theme ^^
  • Google
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 10:57:23 am »
If the Little Nemo one is the latest, I must congratulate you on it.  It's very nice.  I've never played the game myself, but I've listened to the audio track a bit, and your remix is very high quality, especially considering that you guys played it live. 

The other tracks were very good as well, though the Little Nemo one was my favorite.

Its funny because we where to retarded to figure out that we could record everything at once to get it tight. So all songs except Nemo is recorded one instrument at a time, thats why nemo is much better quality. That is also the only song we didnt just cover right off. We just pushed "rec" and improvised. Our bassplayer threw out a really good bass-line there!

Great playing, i play some guitar myself and was wondering, if you have the guitar tab for the Zelda theme ^^

Sorry, dont use tabs. Just put a midi file in some sort of editor and solo the track you want to learn.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 46 queries.