Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone here played Kirby for the NES?  (Read 2302 times)

Re: Has anyone here played Kirby for the NES?
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 01:24:06 am »
  • w00t
I downloaded this a while back, I think it's definitely the most graphically advanced NES game I've ever played.

It's also one of the largest NES games out there.  Most NES games range from less than 50 kb to a few hundred kb, while Kirby's Adventure is over 700.  I played the game a bit with PocketNES, and I like it quite a bit. 
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 02:11:39 am »
Well, I've finished it, which isn't really much of a surprise.  Dedede was a pain, even after I tried using any of the powers against him instead of waiting for some star waiting to be sucked up and shot at him.  But the two bosses after that were pathetic.  That's not to say I didn't die a few times though.

I've come to the conclusion that Crystal Shards is better, for a few reasons; the music seems better; collecting the shards is fun; and overall I guess it's just the charm of CS that I like more.  They're both good though.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 02:17:34 am »
Kirby is a great game, it's one of my all time favorites on the NES. And if this hasn't been answered: Kirby saves on a level by level basis, meaning, it'll save once you beat a level.
Intel P4 3.2 GHZ
2.5GB SDRAM DDR400
350GB SATA
ATI RADEON HD 2600PRO 512MB
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 Z
Windows XP SP2

Current Projects: None.
- Trask

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 07:45:58 am »
  • Silly cat!
Kirby's Adventure is a great game. I loved the remake that was Nightmare in Dreamland, but Kirby's Adventure is a massive achievement on the NES, despite being released so late in it's time. I love Adventure, and I love Crystal Shards too (depsite many not liking Crystal Shards).

It's a shame they don't make the Kirby games like they used to :(.
Yeah, was the GC one canceled?
Fleh, probably, knowing the GameCube. I'd say it was probably moved to the Wii however, just like Super Paper Mario and Twilight Princess.

Well, after looking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_%28Wii%29

Huh. I had no idea.

Hoffy.
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 07:54:40 am »
Kirby's Adventure is a great game. I loved the remake that was Nightmare in Dreamland, but Kirby's Adventure is a massive achievement on the NES, despite being released so late in it's time. I love Adventure, and I love Crystal Shards too (depsite many not liking Crystal Shards).

It's a shame they don't make the Kirby games like they used to :(.
Yeah, was the GC one canceled?
Fleh, probably, knowing the GameCube. I'd say it was probably moved to the Wii however, just like Super Paper Mario and Twilight Princess.

Well, after looking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_%28Wii%29

Huh. I had no idea.
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.641 seconds with 48 queries.

anything