Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: With all this SSBB ranting and talking...VIDEOS UPLOADED!  (Read 2355 times)

Re: With all this SSBB ranting and talking...VID...
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 02:24:11 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
I Love the 51st Event Match... Giga Bowser is cool.
He bigger on the event match then he is on adventure mode.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 07:17:15 pm »
I guess I could beat one or two level 9s, but definetly not 3 at a time.  I play SSBM for fun rather than for a challenge.  I'm a lot better than any of my friends that live close by, though, somehow.
- Click to go to thread

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 07:46:20 pm »
  • hungry..
I've done 3 level 9 Ganondorfs with young link on 5 life stock.
  • My Blog
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 07:52:30 pm »
Uh, I hate it when people think that they are good when they can take on three level nines when they are not even on the same team.  How is that supposed to be good when they fight each other?  That practically does the work for you and then all you have to due is just interjectionally and cheaply make a strike.  It is more of a legitimate challenge to face them all when they are on a team, and even more so to do it with no items on a stage that doesn't give leniency to the damage you will get overtime.  Otherwise it seems just like you are taking credit for some of the work that the computer has done for you, and that is lame.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 08:44:21 pm »
  • :3
Uh, I hate it when people think that they are good when they can take on three level nines when they are not even on the same team.  How is that supposed to be good when they fight each other?  That practically does the work for you and then all you have to due is just interjectionally and cheaply make a strike.  It is more of a legitimate challenge to face them all when they are on a team, and even more so to do it with no items on a stage that doesn't give leniency to the damage you will get overtime.  Otherwise it seems just like you are taking credit for some of the work that the computer has done for you, and that is lame.

Well said. I was watching Theforeshadower's videos and I was like, "eh? They're not on the same team. He's just spin attacking them every now and then, where's all the cool techniques like wavedashing?"

The only stage where you can truly PROVE your skills on is Final Destination, and you need to beat Event 51 to get it, which is kinda skilful in itself.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 01:09:22 am »

Well said. I was watching Theforeshadower's videos and I was like, "eh? They're not on the same team. He's just spin attacking them every now and then, where's all the cool techniques like wavedashing?"

The only stage where you can truly PROVE your skills on is Final Destination, and you need to beat Event 51 to get it, which is kinda skilful in itself.
You guys want me to do a 1v3 video against level 9 computers?
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Bustertheheroic

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 01:20:47 am »
me as peach against a level 9 bowser, mewtwo and ganondorf, 30 stock lives i win with 21 left.
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 01:40:35 am »
I thought everyone was posting considering the enemies were in the same team... or weren't they?? <_< (I didn't see the video BTW)

Nah, I can beat 3 level 9 in a free-for-all easily, but not if they are in the same team, of course...

EDIT:
You guys want me to do a 1v3 video against level 9 computers?
Yes... if you can.
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 02:20:32 am »
I beat 3 level 9 Samuses (on team) by using Fox. He's my main, and he really is the best character - definitely the most well-rounded. See, what I love about him is to be truly efficient, you use EVERY single one of his attacks. Someone like Marth, while good, is cheaper and less skill based.

I'm a very avid player. If you want to talk the techniques and ins and outs of smash, then I know what I'm talking about :).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:27:00 am by Scooternew »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 56 queries.

anything