Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For everyone out there posting their graphics..  (Read 1157 times)

For everyone out there posting their graphics..
« on: September 14, 2007, 09:15:44 pm »
  • Save the Sprites! Save as .PNG

I made it today, cos i am so pissed of on everyone using image shack they will remove your image after a while ;D
  • Google
Re: For everyone out there posting their graphic...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 09:20:39 pm »
XD How true.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 09:22:12 pm »
Lol @ "<-- lol"

Seriously, what's bad with Imageshack? It's probably the best image uploading service on the internet where you don't have to register before uploading your images. Photobucket's speed is less as Imageshack's and imageshack got more functions, and even a toolbar.

And.. are you calling me a noob, for using imageshack? -_-
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 09:25:15 pm »
It says in the image why its bad to use it. Cos they delete your image after a while...
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 11:57:11 pm »
I believe Imageshack only removes images when they are not used or I guess viewed for a long period of time like a year. I remember reading this on the website somewhere...
Hm... I should probably put something here...
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 01:36:16 am »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
I prefer Imageshack. I have an account, thats all I use. You sir are the noob because you dont allow opinions.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 01:37:58 am by Torak »
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]

uma

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 02:59:53 am »
  • Ghosts can have Aliens too you know.
Lol @ "<-- lol"

Seriously, what's bad with Imageshack? It's probably the best image uploading service on the internet where you don't have to register before uploading your images. Photobucket's speed is less as Imageshack's and imageshack got more functions, and even a toolbar.

And.. are you calling me a noob, for using imageshack? -_-

Imageshack has some images were you can't view them fully on some pages, so you have to click on it... And when that happens, it takes about 15 minutes to load a small, 640 by 480 image for an example and apparently has plenty of pop ups becuase Google Popup blocker blocks like 5 when I do that...

Photobucket on the other hand, doesn't have that. Plus, it helps you keep track of things you previously uploaded.
Ghosts of Aliens
Entire project progress: About 20%

My FurAffinity!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/umathefurry/
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 03:32:42 am »
I believe that photobucket is a better image uploading service than Imageshack, personally. I've been uploading all of my images there since I first came to ZFGC, and they're all still there. It's great to occasionally go back and view them all. I've also very rarely had any problem with downtime, and nobody ever has to click on a thumbnail of one of my images to see the entire thing. Other than the filesize limit, I have absolutely no qualms with photobucket, and intend to continue using it for all of my images for many years to come.

Of course, this is just my opinion. You can use imageshack if you'd like, but I personally find that photobucket is an excellent image hosting service.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 01:18:29 pm »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?

Imageshack has some images were you can't view them fully on some pages, so you have to click on it... And when that happens, it takes about 15 minutes to load a small, 640 by 480 image for an example and apparently has plenty of pop ups becuase Google Popup blocker blocks like 5 when I do that...

Photobucket on the other hand, doesn't have that. Plus, it helps you keep track of things you previously uploaded.
You can avoid that part about the small image. If you get the direct link it wont be resized. Also imageshack has new gallery feature that will let you keep track of the pics too.
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 56 queries.

anything