Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 941 times)

Heroes
« on: September 30, 2007, 10:38:35 am »
Season 2 started a week ago, and the episode was pretty cool. Just, too many people with powers, unecessary ones that is!  It's my favourite show at the moment though, next to Smallville.
But if you watch it, feel free to post.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: Heroes
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 10:45:49 am »
  • Silly cat!
I hope the second season doesn't ruin the series. The first season was so good.

Anyway the second season isn't showing in Australia yet, and it doesn't look like it's going to be arriving any time soon. So I'll have to wait for it.

Hoffy.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 11:16:03 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I couldnt get into this show at all :( I tried, but I just cant stand it lol... J J Abrams and me dont get along :( which makes me sad since he's doin the new Star Trek movie lol...

Heroes to me was much the same as Lost was to me... Kinda knock-offish... It almost seemed as if Abrams was picking a popular (at the time) premise, and turning it into a long running drama with nothing but plot twists and lingering secret storylines :(... Lost was like Survivor: Drama, and Heroes is like "The Unoriginal X-Men" :(

I dunno, I saw a few eps of Heroes when it first came out; and I couldnt help but constantly critique it in terms of originality, and it just wasnt workin out lol purdy special effects though
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 02:26:29 pm »
I hope the second season doesn't ruin the series. The first season was so good.

Anyway the second season isn't showing in Australia yet, and it doesn't look like it's going to be arriving any time soon. So I'll have to wait for it.
ooh ooh, it's THURSDAY am i rite?
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 09:43:01 am »
I couldnt get into this show at all :( I tried, but I just cant stand it lol... J J Abrams and me dont get along :( which makes me sad since he's doin the new Star Trek movie lol...

Heroes to me was much the same as Lost was to me... Kinda knock-offish... It almost seemed as if Abrams was picking a popular (at the time) premise, and turning it into a long running drama with nothing but plot twists and lingering secret storylines :(... Lost was like Survivor: Drama, and Heroes is like "The Unoriginal X-Men" :(

I dunno, I saw a few eps of Heroes when it first came out; and I couldnt help but constantly critique it in terms of originality, and it just wasnt workin out lol purdy special effects though

I have to tell you, it started off pretty mediocre, but by episode 12-ish and onward it was actually one of the better shows on TV. Don't just judge it based on a few early episodes.

And yes Windy, you're very correct, it starts this Thursday. However, I'm more looking forward to the 2nd season of Weeds, which starts tonight over here.

Weeds is such an awesome show, I should make a thread about it right now...

But I won't.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 09:43:51 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
:o I might have to check out more eps then; my friend Todd has season 1, I might borrow em from him
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 10:09:24 am »
Yeah, you really should. Episode 17 "Company Man" is definitely one of the best hours of television I've seen in a while.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 4468-1342-3783
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 03:32:41 pm »
  • 笑い男
I thought I'd start watching this last week and i'm about half way through and it seems like it has quite some potential for soem awesome stuff
but so far i think LOST owns it, but then again, i have no idea how i felt about LOST after only about 11 eps

but yeah, hopefully it'll end up making me say OMFG I NEED THE NEXT EP NOW! :D lol

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 07:21:35 pm »
Meh, I also could not get into Heroes.  I thought that a lot of stuff I watched was either cliche or cheesy.  That's me.  Then again, I am into shows like 24 even though that now is losing my interest.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 56 queries.

anything