Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SIn and Punishment  (Read 689 times)

SIn and Punishment
« on: October 14, 2007, 02:27:35 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I perked up after I heard that this was the first Japan-only Virtual Console game in the states, but I really wasn't too excited about it at first. In fact, my initial thoughts on it were "I hope this means we get 'Mother' soon". The 20% import extra price didn't get me too enthusiastic about buying it either, but in the end, I did. I love it.
MY interest increased after I heard that it was made by Treasure, which I became a fan of after downloading Dynamite Headdy and Gunstar Heroes. I looked into it and got more and more interested with the information I had on it. So I though "I just bought some points, why not?", and got it. It was just what the doctor ordered. IT was fast paced, challenging, and the plot was impossible to understand the first time around (this is a plus in Draconland). I recommend. The only issue is that on easy mode, it'll probably take 3 hours to beat. The gap in difficulty from one mode to the next is pretty huge, whether you take that as good or bad I leave up to you. Also, if you don't like over-the-top action (the final boss is a planet. Yes, a planet), then maybe you don't want it.
I say yes. Does anyone else have it?
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

Busternaut

Re: SIn and Punishment
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 02:32:53 am »
 :o the game doesn't look that good but me thinks that Mother 1'll be on the virtual console in america!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 02:36:38 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
It's fun. If you like that kind of over-the-top arcadey stuff, it's well worth it.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 04:02:20 am »
  • Modrill made the avatar. I command you to like it.
I bought it just for the translation alone. :P Really fun game, although I don't really like the controls on the Wii too much.

My Brawl FC is 1289-8196-4511. Don't expect me to be on all the time though.
  • Super Smash Karts

Dascu

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 08:49:04 am »
It's awesome.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 05:50:26 pm »
Looks awesome. Once I get a Wii of my own I will buy this. Currently I leech off Moldorma's Wii to get my Nintendo Fix.

Nintendo Maniac 64

Not dead, just a lurker
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 06:13:18 pm »
  • ニンテンドーマニアック64
I was waiting for someone to make a topic!  I got the game off the VC first day :P

It pwnz. :D The last level is like a 3D version of a classic Atari 2600 game but on crack.
ZFGC's resident straight-male kuutsundere
(because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related and other extended music loops:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64

CPU + iGPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.6GHz/1.281v
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • My YouTube channel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.566 seconds with 52 queries.

anything