Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: [pre]Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time NES  (Read 15231 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: [pre]Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time NES
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2008, 05:52:48 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
While I encourage people to get into game design, I am very against continually recreating the same unoriginal ideas that hold no innovation whatsoever :P

Now, my personal view? Subrosian can do what he wants; but from a developer standpoint, its kinda stupid to develop the same dribble everyone else has already :P... I personally wanna see original zelda ideas...
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2008, 12:25:51 am »
First and foremost: Why do you care?
Perhaps a better question would be: why do you care enough to take the time to sign up here and get out your soap box over this? Are you this guy's grandmother or something? Nah, you're a troll on his first drama/debate wank and I claim my free ZFGC t-shirt. Cheers.

For your consideration, some of the reasons we care are listed below:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time NES by SubrosianDimitri
Legend of Zelda: Rizar's Gate by SubrosianDimitri
Legend of Zelda: Curse of Stalfolia by SubrosianDimitri
Legend of Zelda: Star of Tomoshibi by SubrosianDimitri
Legend of Zelda: Shadows of Forever by LegacyoftheOracles
Legend of Zelda: Cards of Power by LegacyoftheOracles
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Secrets by LegacyoftheOracles

We care because this place is going down the shitter a little more with each passing day, and these topics epitomise the reason why.

It is not related to you. Hell, the author even stated that he doesn't give a damn about what you say.
It is related to us. It's stinking up our forum. And of course he gives a damn. If he didn't why would he even create this topic? Sorry, but opening with 'this is my idea and I don't give a damn what you think about it' pretty much gives us carte blanche to !@#$% all over it if we think it's not going to work. What he wanted to hear was how awesome he is for tackling this holiest of holy grails. But what evidence has he provided across any (!) of his topics that he's not another me-too vapourware merchant? Exactly. Now you could argue he's entitled to start as many projects as he likes - and he is - but we have a place for that sort of thing and it's called Zelda Ideas and Fan Fiction.

And it's no use moderators getting their pants in a bunch over this - put it where it belongs, in Ideas and Fan Fiction, and I swear, you'll hear no more about it. :P
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 12:29:12 am by King Mob »
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2008, 02:02:54 am »
considering that king mob cares, I'd say that he understands my problem with always wanting to get out every last Idea I have. Or maybe not! :-\
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2008, 08:00:28 am »
I do understand, but if I were you I'd pour all those ideas into a single, original project (and lock this one!) I guarantee you'll get more enjoyment out of it.

Don't take this too personally, but I don't think you have any appreciation of how much work just one project is yet, let alone 3 or 4. Do yourself a favour and concentrate on a single one.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 08:28:19 am by King Mob »
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2008, 08:48:39 am »
^^ coming from a man who knows better than the rest of ZFGC what the hell he's doing.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Koh

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2008, 09:54:34 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
umm, you look like you need these tiles for this.  Credit Radien for these, and good luck!:

Jumping Tiles: http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=tiles&id=765
Slashing Tiles: http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=tiles&id=204
  • Megaclipse Games
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 46 queries.

anything