Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free PS3 Game  (Read 838 times)

Free PS3 Game
« on: December 31, 2007, 07:19:59 pm »
For those with a PS3 and that are signed up to the network. Have you downloaded the free game? If you go to the store, and go onto Full Games, there should be a Gran Turismo Game in their called 'Gran Turismo HD'.

I just downloaded it and it is pretty fun, albeit theres not much to begin with you have to earn everything >_>.
Re: Free PS3 Game
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 07:23:43 pm »
  • :D
For those with a PS3 and that are signed up to the network. Have you downloaded the free game? If you go to the store, and go onto Full Games, there should be a Gran Turismo Game in their called 'Gran Turismo HD'.

I just downloaded it and it is pretty fun, albeit theres not much to begin with you have to earn everything >_>.
There's more than just that-- I suggest that you make a japanese PSN account, there's alls sorts of cool free stuff there, like GT5 Prologue :o

(Google "japanese PSN account" or something, and there will be step by step instructions.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 07:28:54 pm »

There's more than just that-- I suggest that you make a japanese PSN account, there's alls sorts of cool free stuff there, like GT5 Prologue :o

(Google "japanese PSN account" or something, and there will be step by step instructions.

Would I then be able to use them on my English account? Or Jap. only?
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 11:54:43 pm »
And I thought I wanted a PS3 before, Limey... O_O

From what I can tell, you can use both.
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 11:57:13 pm »
  • :D

I'm pretty sure that once you download stuff from your japanese account, you can play it with both.  But I would only play games on one account, because I think they have seperate saves/profiles/etc per game.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 12:06:12 am »
Okay I've signed up. But I cant find any of the free shitz ;(
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 01:12:03 am »

Is it in Japanese when you go on Japanese PSN?
ZFGC Veteran since 2004
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 01:15:04 am »

Is it in Japanese when you go on Japanese PSN?

hup...

(pleae excuse por typing...bber >.>)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.285 seconds with 54 queries.

anything