Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sword Baseball  (Read 785 times)

Sword Baseball
« on: June 18, 2008, 07:57:11 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
So my friends and I have been developing a sport called sword baseball. I know it sounds ridiculous, but, were actually somehow making it real. In fact we made a video.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cfDAtJoTgs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cfDAtJoTgs</a>
The only difference is that in real sword baseball (as opposed to the YouTube version) is that we don't kill each other. Instead, we throw the sword down and run opposite of where we came, and the opposition tries to pick up the two pieces of the ball and hit the runner with them.
Yeah.
I actually want this discussion to be half-serious.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:17:48 pm by Dracon »
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
Re: Swrod Baseball
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 08:16:23 pm »
  • :3
Man, what a name! Johnny Bravo XD

Looks pretty fun- but don't you ever kinda get worried about slicing eachother while playing with razir sharp swords?
Gannon-banned brother.

Re: Sword Baseball
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 08:19:30 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
Only a few of them were razor sharp. I mean yes, we do care, so we are careful and plan everything out. The only accident was when johnny decided to break the script and come out of nowhere, and thankfully he got hit with the blunt end.
He took one to the balls, so I think he learned that safety is important from that.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 43 queries.