Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hannity & Colmes  (Read 655 times)

Hannity & Colmes
« on: July 26, 2008, 01:31:38 am »
Does anybody watch this show on Fox News?  I sometimes watch it after watching a considerable amount of CNN and MSNBC.  Now, I know what a lot of you are going to say, most of you will probably be like "How can you stand it?".  Well, that is the challenge!  Try watching this show to see how long you can go without your head exploding.  Just now, well it is on a commercial break, but Hannity made a dumb joke about Virginia's Tim Kaine as being the same as the Biblical Kane. 

They were also "reporting" on a story about how John Edwards was in a scuffle at a hotel he was not even staying at.  The source?  The National Inquirer. 

Colmes is funny to laugh at though, lol... I'm losing faith in humanity. 

Mirby

Drifter
Re: Hannity & Colmes
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 02:48:11 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
G-g-g-good thing I-I-I am a robo-bo-bot!
Seriously though, if your head explodes, please consult a doctor and stop watching Fox News, for they art idiots! National Enquirer being a credible source? Did hell freeze over, thaw out, and then freeze over again or something?

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 02:55:07 am »
Ha, I am aware of the way in which parts of it cannot really be considered news, but it is hilarious to see things from another perspective.  I entertain their opinions and then evaluate them mentally, and really it just trips off laugh responses.  It is good to laugh sometimes because it makes life easier.  I used to watch the show as if it were legitimate, but now I don't.  It is really funny when homosexual issues come up or the leader of the new Black Panthers comes on the show.  lol, their commentators don't like to provide the better point either, they just like to yell over their guests or whoever they are debating.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 03:32:15 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
The fact that you listen to any of the major news sources is rather disturbing, actually.

Fox News is pretty awesome to laugh at, though.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 03:37:26 am »
Well I also watch C-SPAN, but my previously mentioned issues with yelling at the television even get me there; although not as funny as anatomy jokes, I keep yelling "get to the point" and "quit with the gratuitous praise".  Really, they hold a hearing, and I was listening to this one guy go into a bit of history lecturing me about George Mason as if he knows the guy perfectly.  It angers me that politicians will cite historical archetypes of a job well done and yet they do not really do as much as they did in the past; like really, back then it was a full-time job, the only major breaks were so they could go tend their farms or oversee their plantations.  Gah.

What is so bad about CNN and MSNBC though?  How do you get your news?
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 03:42:13 am »
  • (b'-')b Jesus Guitar d('-'d)
I get my news by listening to a multitude of sources, both on the internet, and major sources, etc. Each and every major corporation is twisted, in some way, shape, or form. I don't doubt that you do the same thing I do, however: Make your own decision based on what you're presented with in the news stories.

Some of them are twisted more toward a democratic view, some more toward Republican, and then you have Fox News, which claims that it presents both sides (though I love how it's not "fair and balanced." Just don't tell my mom that). In essence, they all bug me, because not a single one of them is actually a fair news source.
T H I R T Y - T H R E E   T H R E E

Blog | Myspace | Facebook | Clan LmS
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 47 queries.