Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: OH SCREW YOU SONY. PSP-3000 Model Announced  (Read 6438 times)

Re: OH SCREW YOU SONY. PSP-3000 Model Announced
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 10:56:00 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Uh, what's wrong with the 1000series?

Why fix what is not broke?  I played a Slim...I think it sucks because I have big hands and for some reason growing up, I like to have some weight in my systems and controllers.

Like, I'd put my rumble pack in my 64 controller even without batteries because it make the controller not feel like !@#$%.  When I had my GBA SP, I added somekind of battery attachment and it added more weight to the handheld.

I ditched my DS Lite because it doesn't feel right in my hands like my Phat does.

The PSP Slim?  !@#$% off.  I may get a 3000 though.  Is it like the 1000?  I don't know much about the 3000 except what you guys are babbling about it here.

A microphone would be nice for online since you can't find the headsets anywhere anymore.

Why are some of you bitching about "PSP 2 plz"?
Sony already announced that they plan to make the PSP last for 10 years since the date it was released.  Quit whining when it's not going to get you anywhere.

PSP Slim is much faster, lighter, brighter, more ram, the list goes on.

PSP Phat is old, slow, huge, doesn't support a lot of new homebrew, less ram, the list goes on.

Also the 3000 model is exactly like the 2000 but with some few upgrades, so if you hate Slim you hate this.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 10:57:19 pm »
  • I have a post count! WTF I post?
Isn't the homebrew scene kind of... well dead? (I know its a page old) But there hasn't been much new homebrew that Ive payed any attention too.
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
Currently Watching, Code Geass, Soul Eater[/spoiler]
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 10:57:44 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Isn't the homebrew scene kind of... well dead? (I know its a page old) But there hasn't been much new homebrew that Ive payed any attention too.

What rock have you been living under?

www.psp.qj.net
www.psp-hacks.com
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 10:59:33 pm »
Uh, what's wrong with the 1000series?

Why fix what is not broke?  I played a Slim...I think it sucks because I have big hands and for some reason growing up, I like to have some weight in my systems and controllers.

Like, I'd put my rumble pack in my 64 controller even without batteries because it make the controller not feel like !@#$%.  When I had my GBA SP, I added somekind of battery attachment and it added more weight to the handheld.

I ditched my DS Lite because it doesn't feel right in my hands like my Phat does.

The PSP Slim?  !@#$% off.  I may get a 3000 though.  Is it like the 1000?  I don't know much about the 3000 except what you guys are babbling about it here.

A microphone would be nice for online since you can't find the headsets anywhere anymore.

Why are some of you bitching about "PSP 2 plz"?
Sony already announced that they plan to make the PSP last for 10 years since the date it was released.  Quit whining when it's not going to get you anywhere.

PSP Slim is much faster, lighter, brighter, more ram, the list goes on.

PSP Phat is old, slow, doesn't support a lot of new homebrew, less ram, the list goes on.
Faster...as in what?  The games I played on the Slim took just as long to load as my old one did.  As I siad, I don't like light systems.  Psp brightness was just fine for me.
The list does not go on.  I checked out the PSP Slim.  You don't have new things...just improved things.  So you added ram?  oooooo
You made the sytem smaller so I can't hold it comfortably... ooooooo
You made it silver... oooooooo
You made it feel even cheaper than it's older brother....oooooooo

Keep making these decisions Sony.  Because we have enough retards in America that will keep buying the same !@#$% with different packaging.
XD
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 11:00:44 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Faster...as in what?  The games I played on the Slim took just as long to load as my old one did.  As I siad, I don't like light systems.  Psp brightness was just fine for me.
The list does not go on.  I checked out the PSP Slim.  You don't have new things...just improved things.  So you added ram?  oooooo

Keep making these decisions Sony.  Because we have enough retards in America that will keep buying the same !@#$% with different packaging.
XD

You know absolutely nothing about PSPs.
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 11:02:04 pm »

www.psp.qj.net
www.psp-hacks.com
But what's new about it, i mean I rarely update my psp homebrew now. There's the only thing i even want to see worked on is the N64 emu...
[spoiler=Anime lol]Absolute favorites, FMA, Gurren Lagann(NEW MOVIE HELL YEA, Also I highly recommend this, i mean highly recommend).
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2008, 11:05:59 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

www.psp.qj.net
www.psp-hacks.com
But what's new about it, i mean I rarely update my psp homebrew now. There's the only thing i even want to see worked on is the N64 emu...

PSP Homebrew just isn't emulators. There are all sorts of new things. Games, Programs, etc.
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 11:12:36 pm »

www.psp.qj.net
www.psp-hacks.com

PSP Homebrew just isn't emulators. There are all sorts of new things. Games, Programs, etc.
Yes but how much of it is NEW wooo I can play Wolfenstein witch I already had but this is an update that does nothing really... PSP homebrew is dying...
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2008, 11:24:41 pm »

XD

Tell me flat out...What makes your SLim better than my 1000?
I only use mine to play commercial games.  I did not buy mine for illegal homebrew.
I did not buy mine for the gay ass umd movies.  I didn't buy mine for internet.
I didn't buy mine to use as a iPods like lots of people do.

I bought the PSP for games that include these words:
Metal Gear
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts(when it comes out -.-)
Socom

and what was supposed to be the Oblivion port for the PSP.

So, I don't need new features.  I don't need prettier packaging.  I sure as hell do not need the system to get smaller.  I was quite content with the speed and load times.
As I said, why fix what is not broke?

Maybe that's why Sony is losing money.  Instead of focusing on games, they want to focus on movies, internet, home entertainment, and etc.

Look at my 360.  Yes, I can play movies on it, but do I? No, I have a DVD player.
Oh look, I can play music on my 360, do I?  No, I have a huge ass stereo system.

Look at my Wii, I can serf the net, but do I? No, I have a computer for that.
Oh look, I can play old games on my Wii, but other than the two I bought, do I? No, I have an orginal NES plus a computer with emualtors.

Maybe everyone should stop trying to turn consoles into home entertainment theater systems and go right back to what they were meant for...VIDEOGAMES.

You wouldn't need extra software, hardware,and whatever if you would just focus on games.

It's just excellent marketing.  All companies make you think you need a system that does everything even though you already own more than 2 of anything in your house that does those individually.  Then, they make you feel like an outcast by making you look an idiot sincce everyone else has one.

No, I know lots of people that have a psp...but still use their older IPods for music.
I know people who have a PS3, they still use their pc, their stereos,etc.

Sorry for the off-topic rant.

I personally have nothing against Sony as I have owned a PS1,PSS2,PS3, and PSP, and even Vaio computers.  Stop thinking that anyone who makes a negative comment against Sony, hates Sony.  That's like saying:
Hey what do you think of my program?
-It needs this and this.
No, you just hate the program and don't like me.

It sounds silly but even bigdaddies like Sony need to start listening to true constructive criticism instead of an age group of 12 - 40 who mostly act like they have an IQ of 80 and will "follow the leader".
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 11:26:59 pm »

XD

I only use mine to play commercial games.  I did not buy mine for illegal homebrew.

Metal Gear
Final Fantasy
Socom

So, I don't need new features.  I don't need prettier packaging.  I sure as hell do not need the system to get smaller.  I was quite content with the speed and load times.

Maybe that's why Sony is losing money.  Instead of focusing on games, they want to focus on movies, internet, home entertainment, and etc.

Look at my 360.  Yes, I can play movies on it, but do I? No, I have a DVD player.
Oh look, I can play music on my 360, do I?  No, I have a huge ass stereo system.

Oh look, I can play old games on my Wii, but other than the two I bought, do I? No, I have an orginal NES plus a computer with emualtors.

Maybe everyone should stop trying to turn consoles into home entertainment theater systems and go right back to what they were meant for...VIDEOGAMES.

You wouldn't need extra software, hardware,and whatever if you would just focus on games.

It's just excellent marketing.  All companies make you think you need a system that does everything even though you already own more than 2 of anything in your house that does those individually.  Then, they make you feel like an outcast by making you look an idiot sincce everyone else has one.

No, I know lots of people that have a psp...but still use their older IPods for music.

I personally have nothing against Sony as I have owned a PS1,PSS2,PS3, and PSP, and even Vaio computers.  Stop thinking that anyone who makes a negative comment against Sony, hates Sony.  That's like saying:
-It needs this and this.

It sounds silly but even bigdaddies like Sony need to start listening to true constructive criticism instead of an age group of 12 - 40 who mostly act like they have an IQ of 80 and will "follow the leader".

Theres just one problem with your argument. Sony doesn't make the PSP to suite JUST YOUR needs...
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 11:33:13 pm »

XD

Metal Gear
Final Fantasy
Socom

-It needs this and this.

Theres just one problem with your argument. Sony doesn't make the PSP to suite JUST YOUR needs...
This I know, but it seems to me that you guys here are trying to convince me to get a better PSP when I don't need a new one.

No one NEEDS anything, you just WANT.  You have ample equipment at home to do everything I listed.
And if you don't, then your income is too low to be buying a PS3 anyway.
I don't need a special blender that chops, and chruns, and swirls, and whatever.  I have seen those.  I have a mixer with one speed.  To chop...oh !@#$%...I pull out a cutting knife and chop my tomatoes or whatever.
It seems to me to be a factor of laziness.

Backwards compatibility: HOW !@#$% HARD IS IT TO UNPLUG YOUR PS3 AND PLUG IN YOUR PS2?  HOW !@#$% HARD IS IT TO UNPLUG YOUR 360 AND PLUG IN YOUR XBOX?

"I don't feel like it."  THEN TOO !@#$% BAD.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2008, 11:36:31 pm »

XD

Metal Gear
Final Fantasy
Socom

-It needs this and this.

This I know, but it seems to me that you guys here are trying to convince me to get a better PSP when I don't need a new one.

No one NEEDS anything, you just WANT.  You have ample equipment at home to do everything I listed.
And if you don't, then your income is too low to be buying a PS3 anyway.
I don't need a special blender that chops, and chruns, and swirls, and whatever.  I have seen those.  I have a mixer with one speed.  To chop...oh !@#$%...I pull out a cutting knife and chop my tomatoes or whatever.
It seems to me to be a factor of laziness.

Backwards compatibility: HOW !@#$% HARD IS IT TO UNPLUG YOUR PS3 AND PLUG IN YOUR PS2?  HOW !@#$% HARD IS IT TO UNPLUG YOUR 360 AND PLUG IN YOUR XBOX?

"I don't feel like it."  THEN TOO !@#$% BAD.

Oh I've already brought up the fact no ones forcing half the whiners in this topic to buy one. :P

As for Backwards Compatibility. I've said it before, I buy my next gen consoles for next gen games. Not previous, so I couldn't really care.
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2008, 12:05:00 am »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
What the hell are they going to use the microphone for? Online play? Or are they just going to start using it in new software?

It has Skype access.
Anyway, this is a bad move. Announcing this five minutes after releasing the slim is no good.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:00 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I don't like to have multiple consoles lying around when it is unnecessary. Whilst I'm not too fussed about backwards compatibility, it is nice to have so I'm not tripping over my Xbox when my Xbox 360 sits quite nicely on my rather large Hi-Fi speakers without crushing them completely.

All people crave convenience, having one object with multiple functions is convenient. We have a rather small kitchen, we don't have room for multiple cooking tools, so having one much much smaller tool that does several tasks is infinitely more useful than having several tools for several tasks, which takes up much more space. Our income is fine (I don't even get !@#$% EMA when I go to college because my dad apparently earns too much. Well maybe they should stop making life harder for the more wealthy than the less so, and stop handing out free !@#$% for the poorer. It's like rewarding them for it!), our small Kitchen's size will be much better when we get it extended, but until them it's rather tiny.

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2008, 05:41:41 pm »
  • Xiphirx
Im still using my phat :D.

This is what the two other PSP's have over the phat:

-more ram, 64mb opposed to 32mb -- Pssh, same performance!
-lighter
-slimmer  --more heat
-no IR port --less apps
-speakers are on the front --why?
-TV output --isn't it supposed to be PORTABLE?
-Skype --Go on your PC, or use your Cell
-better LCD --Only good thing ...
-Microphone --Hmm, well seeing CSPSP as a  awesome Counter Strike port for PSP, I think it would fit good for Coop games.
-TA-88 (83?) Motherboard (Unhackable ATM) --bad!

And Zidane, as far as I know, most homebrews work on Phats only! and if they work on slim, they work on phat.

And Foreshadower, I agree about the weight thing. If something is too light I sometimes forget that it is in my hand and drop it : O.
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2008, 06:04:14 pm »

-lighter
-slimmer  --more heat
-no IR port --less apps
-Microphone --Hmm, well seeing CSPSP as a  awesome Counter Strike port for PSP, I think it would fit good for Coop games.

And Zidane, as far as I know, most homebrews work on Phats only! and if they work on slim, they work on phat.

And Foreshadower, I agree about the weight thing. If something is too light I sometimes forget that it is in my hand and drop it : O.

- I've noticed a difference in speed between my Phat PSP and Slim PSP
- yeah
- What?
- Wasn't used in the Phat PSP (except for Homebrew) and even then, oh wow, what else can you do with IR despite data transfer and the odd game (Which would be !@#$% if you're using IR anyway)
- Why not?
- Hence why its OPTIONAL
- Or now you can also use your PSP...
- So it being lighter is a bad thing?
- I could never get CSPSP too work properly for me :(
- Is that on the New slim, or the old slim?

Xiphirx

wat
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2008, 08:21:48 pm »
  • Xiphirx

-lighter
-slimmer  --more heat
-no IR port --less apps

- I've noticed a difference in speed between my Phat PSP and Slim PSP
- yeah
- What?
- Wasn't used in the Phat PSP (except for Homebrew) and even then, oh wow, what else can you do with IR despite data transfer and the odd game (Which would be !@#$% if you're using IR anyway)
- Why not?
- Hence why its OPTIONAL
- Or now you can also use your PSP...
- So it being lighter is a bad thing?
- I could never get CSPSP too work properly for me :(
- Is that on the New slim, or the old slim?
-Not for me...
-yep
-Well since it is slimmer, it SHOULD make more heat since the parts are put more closely together.
-It's just another feature
-Well, what's wrong with them on the bottom?
-Yes, it is optional, but really, why?
-The Skype on PSP, is very slow as people tell me.
-IMO, this is all IMO
-You do have CFW right? I could help if you want
-It is on the Newer slims and definitely on 3000's

BTW WHAT are we going to call the 3000? Slim 2?
  • For The Swarm
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2008, 08:26:15 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Whatever. This topic wasn't about "OMG PHAT IS BATTER THEN THA SLIM THE SLIM IS STUPI CUZ ITS SMALLER"

It was about the 3000 model being announced...

Locked.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.353 seconds with 74 queries.

anything