Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone else see this Mccain ad?  (Read 977 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Anyone else see this Mccain ad?
« on: August 28, 2008, 05:07:26 pm »

yes it's awful to meet with our enemies and try to resolve it in a peaceful way.

It's really funny how desperate Mccain is getting.
Re: Anyone else see this Mccain ad?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 05:38:27 pm »
That advertisement isn't so much about the words contained in it as it is using those words and the imagery of Barack cakefarts next to Ahmadenijad to make him seem less American and scarier; to ignorant people, they are just going to see two bad people next to each other or make the inference that because one is bad that the other has to be.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 08:49:06 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
McCain is just an idiot as far as I see it -.-  I'm not big on the idea of a president that has the same views as bush AND that looks like he's ready to croak.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 08:53:16 pm »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
That advertisement isn't so much about the words contained in it as it is using those words and the imagery of Barack cakefarts next to Ahmadenijad to make him seem less American and scarier; to ignorant people, they are just going to see two bad people next to each other or make the inference that because one is bad that the other has to be.

To me, it suggests the opposite, it suggests cakefarts vs. Ahmadenijad. But yeah you're right.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 11:07:49 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.

To me, it suggests the opposite, it suggests cakefarts vs. Ahmadenijad. But yeah you're right.
I think it's all how you look at it. The way it is placed though, seems to me pretty ignorant. Mostly, I don't see any common sense behind attack ads. Politics is about informed decisions by a neutral party, not raising money to put commercials on TV spreading lies or trying to bend the truth.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

CrystalAngel04

Resident ZFGC female
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 12:39:02 am »
  • \\*Caution*\\ The Internets: May contain Women

I think it's all how you look at it. The way it is placed though, seems to me pretty ignorant. Mostly, I don't see any common sense behind attack ads. Politics is about informed decisions by a neutral party, not raising money to put commercials on TV spreading lies or trying to bend the truth.

Someone needs to take a harder look at politics lol Launching attack ads makes compete sense since its been proven that negative portrayals stick in the minds of a viewer more so than positive. Also the American public as a whole is terribly misinformed and apathetic and political advisers know this. They can throw out some terrible !@#$% and nine times out of 10 it'll be forgotten about by the public as to how horrible it was unless the media continues to draw attention to it. Your idea of campaign politics is definitely the ideal but sadly it's more about the later that you mentioned...
  • -= Crystal Angel Creations =-
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 45 queries.

anything