Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spamz  (Read 4886 times)

Re: Spamz
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 04:46:05 am »
I'm saying Spam is hardly a reward, i mean how is it one? It was never that great of a board.. I would think it would cause users to post lesser quality resources in order to get into it. -- With that said, I guess both the resource system and the rewards system have been up for quite sometime, and no one has done that yet.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 04:58:24 am »
I'm saying Spam is hardly a reward, i mean how is it one? It was never that great of a board.. I would think it would cause users to post lesser quality resources in order to get into it. -- With that said, I guess both the resource system and the rewards system have been up for quite sometime, and no one has done that yet.

Ah, i see.

Hell, i just went into the graveyard part and submitted other peoples works to get into Spam, and i still didn't post in spam that much even after i had it. One thing that annoyed me is that there are people here, like me who never really submit anything to the forum, we are just here to post, and if they wanted to post in spam they would have to start contributing just to get access to a part of the forum that we already post on.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 12:30:11 pm »
  • The Mike
I think the whole spam thing is kinda old. If nobody is gunna post in it then why bother keeping it. Sure, if members keep complaining about it, there will be a problem. If people start spamming in topics with no more spam board, that could result in maybe 1-2 day bans or something like that. Spam is dumb and there is no use for it. I say if you wanna spam, go somewhere else. Seeing how nobody is posting in it, that's another reason I guess, maybe.

• Zelda Eternity

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 02:45:02 pm »
  • :3
Spam needs to be removed like it was before, and posting resources and games needs to have a rupee reward, which is nicer than access to a shitty board no-one cares about and fits in with the Zelda theme much better. With that said, we could do with new items in the shop.

We used to get Ocarinas and whatnot below our posts, right? Well we should be able to buy icons to put there ourselves, each of these icons being a specific Zelda item like the Master Sword or the Wind Waker mirror shield. Because of the vast variety of Zelda items, there would have to be a limit to how many items can be put there, say 8, to prevent topics from being cluttered. Also, items cannot be put up twice, so you can't have 8 Bows or 8 Deku Nuts, you would have to buy the item multiple times to do that, this would encourage submitting resources more. As a final point, although only 8 items can be viewed at most on each person's posts, going onto a person's profile will display all the items he has.
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 10:41:11 pm »
*wanders in* Reduced credit count for spam board to 1 per month. Can't complain about that. If I get a chance this weekend I'll add some more resource posting rewards and see what else I can think up to add on to the forum.

Also randomly changed the name and permissions of spam. Normal members get access to some mod junk as well. Self-Regulating (yeh, right >_>), fun though.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:45:04 pm by Infini »
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 12:26:47 am »
*wanders in* Reduced credit count for spam board to 1 per month. Can't complain about that. If I get a chance this weekend I'll add some more resource posting rewards and see what else I can think up to add on to the forum.

Also randomly changed the name and permissions of spam. Normal members get access to some mod junk as well. Self-Regulating (yeh, right >_>), fun though.

Ah, not bad, this is definitely reasonable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.377 seconds with 50 queries.

anything