Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ghosts do they exist? Or are they just a tale?  (Read 5290 times)

Re: Ghosts do they exist? Or are they just a tal...
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2006, 05:28:45 am »
  • MEOW
lol.
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 01:36:33 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
I believe in ghosts, I worked in an retirement home for about two years and i saw some weird stuff.
This one guy insisted that he saw ME walk through a door (pointing to a solid wall) a few days later I found out that his room was originally ajoined to the next and that a door was infact there when the building was erected. Another time a woman who was wheelchair bound was found half way down a corridor standing. when asked what she was doing she told us that there were children in her room-climbing up the walls. Incidently the person who lived in that room before this woman also complained of hearing and seeing children in that room.
I've lived in this village for 17 years and I know that before the Carehome there was a farmhouse there, the family who lived their durin WW2 looked after children that were evacuated from the cities.
I swear on my own life that what I just typed is 100% accurate.

gm112

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 01:41:22 pm »
Hm, so basicly it's only up to the person to decide if they think that ghosts are real. I've just heard about them and so far these stories are intresting.
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 01:54:07 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Now this is very interesting question... We'll propably never have the answer, but we can always speculate ;).
Do I believe in ghosts? Not sure, but i've had few strange things happened to me and my friends.
Once i went to bed and tried to sleep. Then, i heard these sounds, like someone washin disheshg (The kitchen is very close to my room). When i opened my door, the lights turned off and the sounds stopped. That was kinda scary >__>...
I've heard many stories of other having these kind of stories. Theyre freaky, but at the same time, i could imagine them happening to me...

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

officespace16

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 10:01:19 pm »
seeing ghost coud be a slight case of schizophrenia or mild-delusions, b/c not everyone can see ghosts, so logically, it could be a common brain problem

cpprograms

Banned
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 01:21:19 am »
seeing ghost coud be a slight case of schizophrenia or mild-delusions, b/c not everyone can see ghosts, so logically, it could be a common brain problem

Multiple people seeing the same ghosts? Almost everyone reports seeing/hearing ghosts/things if they go to certain places. Your logic is like that behind a paper boat. It looks good, then you try using it...

Not to mention the ghosts are of people who existed that the delusional person as you call them
  • cpprograms
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 01:52:34 am »
  • Its the joeshmo!
My completely bogus theory:
Thetans make you see ghosts, you know, from Scientology! That is how the brainwashed alien souls forced to stick to humans have fun.

Just kidding.
Anyway, I myself don't believe in ghosts, the weirdest experiance I have ever had was something like wuiji board. Me and my friends attempted astro projections of sorts, go into another level of thinking. We invited spirits into our bodies and wrote questions on a piece of paper. We wrote yes/no at the bottom. We would let our minds go blank and closed our eyes. We felt as if our hands weren't moving, but when we opened our eyes our pencil was in the same place and a answer had been circle. We had no explanation for it. Anyway, I have an over active imagination, especially at night. Any ghost stories I had heard of would haunt me and my imagination would make them seem real. I once pulled a bb-pistol from the top of my bed and shot a round into the wall, in my mind killing a ghost. When I woke up there was a round stuck in the wall and my bb-gun was still full of ammo. I didn't remember reloading it either. I hate ghosts, I switched to an airsoft gun so as not to damage my walls. Although astro projection does interest me, I would like to try it but it never worked...
  • Netterra Virtual Pets
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 02:13:41 pm »
  • Fear my Blades
I've tried astral projection too, unsuccesfully, although I was lucid dreaming for a while.  It's pretty fun, I still remember the first time I did it.  I was having a nightmare where something was chasing, when I stopped to punch a wall I realized it didn't feel right and started thinking, then I figured out I was dreaming.  I turned around, made a gun appear in my hand, and shot the thing that was chasing me, an awesome first experience with lucid dreaming.

Anyway...  I've never experienced a ghost, but I'd like to believe they exist.

I've done it (sorta)!  Bloom Lighting in GameMaker, and 3D mode too!  Check out the awesome Screen Saver.
  • Kousou Games

officespace16

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 02:18:22 pm »
My completely bogus theory:
Thetans make you see ghosts, you know, from Scientology! That is how the brainwashed alien souls forced to stick to humans have fun.

hehe, maybe, it's the alien souls trying to find a host, ha, how about that one, explain that away
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2006, 02:31:12 pm »
  • Loopier than a bowl of Cheerios
LMAO been watching doctor who have we?

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2006, 02:32:30 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
my friend's grandma died when he was like 7.  A month later he smelt her perfume all throughout the house.  No one had used it.  So yea, I believe.  Also, my cat randomley spooks out chasing something (NOT BUGS!!!)  My mom also saw something black fly out the window..keep in mind the window was closed. and my mom was online with her friend with a webcam and he saw a little girl's head pass inbetween the computer and my mom right infront of the webcam.  My sister and I were both upstairs.  And a friend I use to talk to online has had a few experiences herself..

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

officespace16

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2006, 02:32:57 pm »
LMAO been watching doctor who have we?

maybe a little
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2006, 02:45:06 pm »
  • Along Time Ago
i use to have the same experience as tompel the washing dishs thing. but i opened the door and nothing was there and when i closed it i herd a loud thud on the door as if someone hit it. i woke up my bro and we looked at the other side of the door and there was a crack in the door. after that nothing has ever happened like that ever again.  :-\
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 09:51:14 pm »
Ghost do not exists demons do!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 07:31:08 pm »
  • Along Time Ago
maybe they do and maybe they dont but if they do they are responsibal for a ??45 bill

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2006, 07:28:02 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Me? I believe in them. I also believe in aliens as well. Why do I believe in ghosts? I've had several experiences, and my current house (I believe) is haunted.

My first experience occured the same day I played Halo for the first time. We were having a little competition, and I had to pee. So when I went to the bathroom, there was a face in the mirror (no, not mine). I blink and it's gone.

My second experience occured about a month ago. In my grandmother's house, a saw a young girl in the hallway. She walked into the spare room, and disappeared.

My last experience has to do with my father, who died in December. I was fixing my car, when I hear him say "You're doing it all wrong..." Needless to say, it scared the !@#$% out of me.

And speaking of my house, I believe it's my dad. Every morning there is an empty coffee cup that's just been drunk out of. When my car shits out on me, it mysteriously starts working again. When I'm depressed, I feel a presence enter the room, and I suddenly feel happy.

I love you dad.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 72 queries.

anything