Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wolf Creek  (Read 1058 times)

Wolf Creek
« on: June 19, 2006, 02:11:49 am »
  • n___n
Saw this movie last night, and thought it was pretty awesome. It was very creepy, and well done. It's scary because it can happen in real life. No zombies or monsters or !@#$% like that.

If you haven't seen it, see it. Be warned though; it's disturbing and very creepy. (pretty graphic too..)
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag

LexGames

Re: Wolf Creek
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 07:30:44 am »
I havent seen that but it sounds very familiar. Although Im usually to impatient to sit and watch movies sometimes (unless I've been inticipating to see it) I think I'll see what its about.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 07:35:46 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
It got the worst reveiws...so I saw it and its amazing..SPOILERS

I loved the part where he snipes out the old man helping the girl
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

LexGames

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 07:45:02 am »
lol I just spoiled it for myself but I still think I'll see it. Look scarey O_O... I love scarey movies  8)
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 05:27:27 pm »
  • n___n
I don't understand why it got so many bad reviews. Roger Ebert said he wanted to get up and walk out of the movie when he was watching it. Um, then it's obvious he's never seen SAW or SAW 2.

They called it "Very graphic"

Yeah right. Compared to what, baby cartoons?
yo yo yo

HellsExecutionR = AIM

mit

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 05:41:16 pm »
  • QBASIC programmer since age 4. Take that, world.
I didn't like it; it wasn't well presented in movie form, it wasn't particularly scary, it was just a couple of people getting killed. Other than the old-man-being-snipered part, I was completely bored throughout. Perhaps it's just me, but films of absoloute realism and shallow story aren't entertainment.
Programmer / Spriter / Level designer / Game Director / Web Designer / Music Sequencer for
Random Highscore table:

Play the Kousou Arcade today!
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 06:04:37 pm »
  • n___n
I think it takes a more mature and realistic mind to really appreciate and understand the meaning and realistic examples of FEAR.

No offense, that bearing.
yo yo yo

HellsExecutionR = AIM
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 09:35:13 pm »
People call me dark and morbid because I like watching gore and violence, yet for some reason, things like this really turn me off. I can watch the finale to Day of the Dead (which involves dozens of people being graphically ripped apart and eaten) with a mile-wide grin across my face yet this stuff seems pointless to me. Over-the-top gore and violence is fun while this is just sick imo. Just like when people were all going on the net to see the soldier have his head cut off. Why on Earth would you want to watch it?

Ah, and the Saw movies were definately not gory, hell Mad Max has a very similar scene with a man cutting his leg off to escape and it was made in the 70's.

What can I say, I'm so busy, and Ultraviolet was higher on my list of things to watch (which I might add I loved).

Take out the "ultra" part, you just liked Violet ;)
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.52 seconds with 54 queries.