Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Does anyone play starcraft?  (Read 2554 times)

Hey Does anyone play starcraft?
« on: April 11, 2006, 07:35:53 pm »
If so i just would to know plus I want to hear other peoples tactics.
Re: Hey Does anyone play starcraft?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 07:38:41 pm »
Haha, I used to play that a lot with my friends...I would come home with a mate and we would go play Starcraft all day through computer network. I once did a LAN party with Starcraft, it was brutal.

Hey if you want a play im up for one sometime.

Oh, but I suck majorly, I used to win from my friends all the time, but ive been out it for like a year (its still on my PC though)
I could never match any skilled player. But I know the game through and through. :D
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 07:47:24 pm »
Haha, I used to play that a lot with my friends...I would come home with a mate and we would go play Starcraft all day through computer network. I once did a LAN party with Starcraft, it was brutal.

Hey if you want a play im up for one sometime.

Oh, but I suck majorly, I used to win from my friends all the time, but ive been out it for like a year (its still on my PC though)
I could never match any skilled player. But I know the game through and through. :D
Well that would be cool but my mom doesn`t want to play starcraft online
Plus I want mind a change I play with computer AI sometime with my sister
But I am not that good I wacth some old Battle net replayes and my god oh well
but thanks for the offer what race to you play me a am a terren fan
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 07:53:10 pm »
I used to be a Zerg maniac, by putting down Guardians everywhere and Nydus Canals right on top of people. But I like the Terrans too...Prottos least.

Ah man, you really should get onto Battle.net its really no problem and it will work. You should just try it, it will start downloading a Blizzard Updater and it will update. Then you can make an account in 5 seconds.

Playing on Battle Net is much more real than predictable AI that always (seriously) does the same thing.
- Ground troops after 10 minutes
- Stronger ground troops
- A few flying troops
- A big wave

And they stop attacking.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 08:03:35 pm »
I used to be a Zerg maniac, by putting down Guardians everywhere and Nydus Canals right on top of people. But I like the Terrans too...Prottos least.

Ah man, you really should get onto Battle.net its really no problem and it will work. You should just try it, it will start downloading a Blizzard Updater and it will update. Then you can make an account in 5 seconds.

Playing on Battle Net is much more real than predictable AI that always (seriously) does the same thing.
- Ground troops after 10 minutes
- Stronger ground troops
- A few flying troops
- A big wave

And they stop attacking.
well no they don`t stop attacking they well attack if had gold but they run out so I go in the map maker and make minals field 500000
never run out what useilly do is a BattleCruser rush my god there awsome I thought my dad was a god in starcraft he use tanks and goliths
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.628 seconds with 48 queries.

anything