Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts: Entwined Hearts  (Read 2178 times)

Darkmog

Kingdom Hearts: Entwined Hearts
« on: April 20, 2006, 03:02:50 am »
Ok! I posted a thread like this on ZFGC-X, but... well, I won't be seeing that anymore. Anyway, this is basically my fan game I am making via Zeldaclassic. Well...since I'm too lazy to describe everything, here is imformation concerning the storyline, plot, characters, and progress:

Characters:
Link: This is the hero of the game. A resident of Rukia Village, a peacefull, quiet little place. His friend, Kori, lives south from him, in a treehouse. Kind of has a crush on Kori.

Kori: Links best friend. A resident of Rukia Village. Lives in a treehouse south from Links house. Kind of has a crush on Link. She always makes sure to wake up Link in the morning, because he has a tendancy to oversleep... ALOT.

Setzer?: Yes, it is Setzer alright. Leader of the twilight forces, a mixture of light and dark. Seems to have controll over... a "stronger" entity.

Places:
Rukia Village: A peacefull, prosperouse place. But lately, strange things have been happening there. Link and Kori grew up here.

Mysteriouse Windmill: It seems that Kori was supposedly here. Wherever she goes, she always brings her pendent with her, and makes sure she NEVER loses it. But, for some reason, Link found it lying on the ground in the windmill. Where could she have gone?

Dream of Destiny: Basically, the beginning dream in Links adventure. Takes place on a familiar island, isolated from other islands. One can sure wonder if the island is all there is in the world. It seems... almost alarmingly familiar for Link, although he has NEVER been there.

Screenshots:
None, at the moment. I deleated all of the shots I had on filespace, so... I need to upload them still. But trust me, I will have them up maybe tomorrow or the next day.

Demo's:
None. :-\ I DID have a demo a while ago, but frankly, I rushed, and when you rush at something, it is bound to suck. Unless you're some sort of god or goddess. :P

So... I will be using the Dance of Remembrance Tileset that Radien from Purezc.com made. Excellent graphics, and even better... um... stuff. 8)

Anyway, I will try to get some screenshots up by tomorrow or the next day, so stay with me!

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Entwined Hearts
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 05:46:28 am »
  • .越//
Sora isnt the main character, none of the KH characters are in there, no disney characters, no ff characters... no places ( no "kingdom" of hearts ) wth makes you call KH? an why is the village called rukia, dont say its just because of the character of the bleach series... anyway, since i dont know what rukia means do i dont say anything about "what have been a better name"

but didnt you say that this game dont have zelda characters the last time you posted?

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 08:04:34 pm »
  • Huzzowee!
Even if it is being made in ZeldaClassic, The content isn't zelda-based and therefore this belongs in Misc.

And since there's not even a screenshot, let alone a demo, this should go into the Ideas section as well.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 08:06:48 pm by Alex2539 »
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Darkmog

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 03:32:50 am »
I just proved you wrong.  ;)
*uploads demo of quest, just to prove everyone wrong.*
Not all the way done, but I was in a hurry to show everyone I AM working on it. Well, still uploading...
http://fast.filespace.org/Skipper/EH_demo_2.qst
There it is. Just wanted to show that I HAVE gotten some of it done... By the way, I am thinking of MAJORLY changing some of the stuff from the windmill. Going around a dungeon just seems... maybe a little bit too sudden at the point in my quest.

Oh, and I just now noticed I got Rukia from Bleach. Whoops... Well, at least I changed it from Twilight Village. Twilight is used alot.
Now, expect some screenshots soon, ok?

Darkmog

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 03:52:05 am »
Sora isnt the main character, none of the KH characters are in there, no disney characters, no ff characters... no places ( no "kingdom" of hearts ) wth makes you call KH? an why is the village called rukia, dont say its just because of the character of the bleach series... anyway, since i dont know what rukia means do i dont say anything about "what have been a better name"

but didnt you say that this game dont have zelda characters the last time you posted?
Dude...
1: Sora APPEARS in the game sometimes. This is just Link's story of the... lets say heartless ages.
2: I might have some Disney characters in it... lets just see if I can get the sprites and make them small enough.
3: Didn't I say Setzer was gonna be in it? Remember, THIS IS STILL EARLY IN PRODUCTION!!! Sorry 'bout that.
4: Destiny islands is in one of Links dreams. And I might have some Disney worlds...don't know yet.
5: Rukia came from the top of my mind. Didn't even bother to think of where it came from. I'll change it...soon, I guess.
6: Um... who said that? Of course there are gonna be Zelda characters!

Read before you post. ;) I'm no noob when it comes to Zeldaclassic or Kingdom Hearts in general.

FISSURE

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 04:06:33 am »
3 characters

Link

"Kori", links friend, has a secret crush on him.
Wakes him up since he oversleeps.

Sounds like KH with a new set of characters
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 05:22:08 am »
  • META MAJINKEN!
Well, there's setzer in this game.
I believe it'll be kingdom hearts like later on.

The Creator Of:
  • PureZC

FISSURE

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 05:31:31 am »
Don't screw it up.

i swear to god you better not mess up the KH name.

Busternaut

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 05:51:33 am »
your pretty foolhardy to be making a KH fangame...since allot of people love the series i don't see them wanting anyone to make a fan game of it that'll suck. but if your willing to try then i just will give you good luck that it'll be good.

Ichigo

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 10:36:02 pm »
good thing you're changing that town's name, my former sensei(yes sensei is correct) is too cool to have a town named after her.  Yoruichi is cooler though.

Busternaut

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2006, 03:23:12 am »
if this is KHG shouldn't Setzer act like the KH II Setzer?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 56 queries.