Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Wii IS AMAZING!!!  (Read 535 times)

The Wii IS AMAZING!!!
« on: September 26, 2006, 12:44:45 pm »
When an SD memory card is inserted into the Wii, if there are any JPG photographs on the card, you can use the Wii to view the pictures :o.
You can also play videos.
You can zoom in and out of the photograph by holding the Wii-mote straight and moving it forwards and backwards from the screen. The photographs can be put on a slideshow, and also (this is a good one) -- you can send the photos and video from one Wii to another using the wireless internet function :o.

I'm guessing you people know about the "channel" function. Well, there will be "channels" for the news, weather forecast, etc. So you never need to turn on the TV for watching TV anymore... you turn on the TV... for Wii >:D! Also the weather forecast and news, etc. is updated CONSTANTLY, so you know the weather for all the time!
You can easily rotate a model of the globe to see where, and scroll through the times to see why.
The news is received automatically using the wireless internet function, and you can easily switch through articles with the Wii-mote.
Also, if you cannot read the on-screen text, use the Wii-mote to easily change the text size.

Everybody here obviously knows about the Internet browser - a port of the PC browser "Opera" for Nintendo Wii. You can easily show your friends and family a cool thing on the internet with out having them walk all the way to your PC with the crappy CRT monitor, and instead see it on a high-quality TV screen.
Macromedia Adobe Flash is also supported by the Wii now.
There appears to be a kind of downloading thing, but I'm not sure.

And, there is a Wii message board, of course, where you can easily post messages and also photos, with an interactive interface resembling that of a simple notice board, where your messages are "pinned up".
The messages are organized carefully, and at the press of a button, you can check the messages for a certain date.

The final function is creating an "avatar". This feature is called "Mii". You can change the hair, mouth, face, and every aspect of the "avatar". So many different characters are possible to create.
You can use your "Mii" avatar as your character in all 5 Wii Sports, also.

Wii Sports will retail for 4800 Yen.

Okay, well, that's all I've discovered for now, people of DSR. I don't know if you know any of this awesomeness... if you do, just ignore this topic. Now, I give the Wii, my official thumbs up: :thumbsup:.

I quoted this from my post in DSR. I retreived the information from the internet <_<.
If all this is correct, people, Nintendo will be hailed as GODS!
Re: The Wii IS AMAZING!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 12:51:45 pm »
Wasn't all this in the nintendo conference video on gamespot already?... Still nice stuff tho.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 12:54:19 pm »
Well, um, I don't know. Ever since my favourite Ninty source went down, I've been really behind on news - Wii information, Wii release date... :'(.

But still... Wii will, Wii will, rock you! Rock you! >:D!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 02:17:14 pm »
http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=8582.0

Heres a topic...I knew all this :D
Moving to Tech Talk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 41 queries.

anything